Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I UNDSd my whites last night. I noticed some paint wearing off when I got back home. I'm hoping this things wear like some raw denim, but from the pics it doesn't look like they fade to much by themselves.

I UNDSd my whites last night. I noticed some paint wearing off when I got back home. I'm hoping this things wear like some raw denim, but from the pics it doesn't look like they fade to much by themselves.
Me too, I UNDSd my black pair last night. Really like the shoe overall, just dont see myself having two of these though

I regret not trying hard for the black LMs on RD and after, I really need a pair now....I have to start my search before pairs dry up

Black>white pair IMO.
I agree, the white pair are growing on me but the black pair are
nthat.gif

im going to try to hunt down my sz, ppl on ebay are kinda crazy with the prices now. its like they dont even want to sell the shoes

im going to try to hunt down my sz, ppl on ebay are kinda crazy with the prices now. its like they dont even want to sell the shoes

Thats exactly what I seems like. They're flirting with the idea of selling, and are placing em way over market value to sucker someone.

Thats exactly what I seems like. They're flirting with the idea of selling, and are placing em way over market value to sucker someone.
i was hoping it was that way because of the holiday hype, i was seeing all kinds of overpriced shoes and ppl still trying to get way too much for legend 11s. its like ok now, xmas is over, time to be reasonable again...

wanting 400$ a pop for these and not willing to go a cent under? its like bred 1s

i was hoping it was that way because of the holiday hype, i was seeing all kinds of overpriced shoes and ppl still trying to get way too much for legend 11s. its like ok now, xmas is over, time to be reasonable again...

wanting 400$ a pop for these and not willing to go a cent under? its like bred 1s
one's are the new premium shoe right now, people are trying to cash in

Back
Top Bottom