Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah can't use the R word when talking bout sneakers etc.

I paid the resale on a pair of blacks a while back it ws like 320 shipped or something. I only see the price going up tho. LMs are hailed as one of the best releases of 2014. No telling where the real ceiling is since Jordan 1 hype only seems to be getting bigger.

They gain the immediate sale of shoe for the same projected profit. I can understand why it might not help on these with them being so scarce but I've bought other shoes doing this.

But there for sure are people who would rather not sell the shoes that way.
I think you should be offering 280 or 285. This way seller makes extra 15 and the buyer saves 15. You have to offer something that benefits the seller. Put yourself in their shoes. logical sellers would take the deal if it's fair and benefits them as well. If they say no then I prob rather just buy elsewhere imo

Last edited:
the struggle is real...I have almost given up and switching my attention to Statue of Liberty Dunks

thinking about selling my size 10 blacks anyone know how much those go for?
yep retail...

...to someone on here
wink.gif

I'd say to all those on the fence who want to cop, go ahead and get them while they're priced in the low $300's.  I'd imagine as market continue to dries up in the coming months, these will begin to approach the $400+ mark. 

Just my $0.02 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I'd say to all those on the fence who want to cop, go ahead and get them while they're priced in the low $300's.  I'd imagine as market continue to dries up in the coming months, these will begin to approach the $400+ mark. 

Just my $0.02 8)  

I've been checking ebay for my size in the whites trying to guage the market. Trust me when I say the market is drying up faster than some people think. Not to mention this is one of those shoes that isn't as easy to buy in used condition because of people stripping etc.

I feel like a year from now a DS pair of whites and blacks may be approaching that 450-500 mark. A lot of people hail these as one of the highest quality releases of 2014. I don't see that price coming down.

Got these babies today. Super stoked on em. Really nice quality. Glad I waited, got a pretty good deal
410661419.jpg

Last edited:
still trying to trade my blk size 10 to a 11 still no luck i might have to sell mine to fund my size smh

Back
Top Bottom