Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

That's crazy, mine look like they have more drag and I just walk in mine haha.

I was actually more interested in the wear to the paint from skating, but looks like you acetoned them?

Haven't see pics of a pair with natural wear to the paint from skating.

[emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y 4[COLOR=#Red]t[/COLOR]h o[COLOR=#Red]f[/COLOR] JU[COLOR=#Red]L[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]T[/COLOR] FA[COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Guessing he used some undiluted acetone and stripped the color right out of the leather with the paint, then over compensated with a real **** paint job. Absolutely horrific. Can't believe someone paid $200 for them... Likely someone that doesn't realize how bad they are messed up haha.

Last edited:
i put a size 12 set on ebay the other day for $850 and it sold to some dude in singapore in about 12 hours. wanted to keep em on ice for a few years but had the chance to '01 breds & royals for $10 less than i cleared 8)

Hold onto that shipping receipt for a couple months! I sold abother shoe top dollar and BIN to a dude in Singapore, with only the Customs number to use for tracking.

Dude filed a claim a month later for non-receipt, but fortunately, I still had the paper shipping receipt to scan to PayPal!

Overpaid for some shoes, had me hyped, then tried to pull the Okey doke! I almost slipped.

Last edited:
did someone paint them?
sick.gif

Yes, With Nail Polish...

i still have to get rid of my smaller pair for a 10.5 . just so lazy.
ive never done ebay , if i list a shoe for 300 and 15 shipping how much ebay take for themselves?

also would anyone give their opinion whether craigslist or ebay would be a better way to sell?

ive never done ebay , if i list a shoe for 300 and 15 shipping how much ebay take for themselves?

also would anyone give their opinion whether craigslist or ebay would be a better way to sell?
10% ebay, 4% paypal but u could post your LMs there for a high price and it still would sell instantly. Just watch out for no or low feedback buyers. 

10 ebay , 4 paypal. thats a lot of money man.. sheesh. the white and black are a size 9. does it go for the same as a 10.5? only because i wanna sell them enough that i can get my own size.

10 ebay , 4 paypal. thats a lot of money man.. sheesh. the white and black are a size 9. does it go for the same as a 10.5? only because i wanna sell them enough that i can get my own size.

are you talking about white lance mountains?

are your shoes ds?  last time i checked.. i couldnt find a ds pair of white lm's for less than 350.

It is but you can sell your pair for more than what you are asking and it still would sell. the higher selling price will make up for the fees. look at the sold items history on the LMs. A lot of people are buying pairs in the $400 range and it will sell with that price if your size 10.5 is rare on the bay. even though I already have 2 LM packs, I still want more and check on the bay for these.

It is but you can sell your pair for more than what you are asking and it still would sell. the higher selling price will make up for the fees. look at the sold items history on the LMs. A lot of people are buying pairs in the $400 range and it will sell with that price if your size 10.5 is rare on the bay. even though I already have 2 LM packs, I still want more and check on the bay for these.

would it be better to set them high off the bat ?

are your shoes ds?  last time i checked.. i couldnt find a ds pair of white lm's for less than 350.

white is ,black worn a few times

are you talking about white lance mountains?

black and white

I think eBay fee is 10%. They take the total amount including the shipping. I remember back then people use to list jordans for $15 and the shipping would be $100 something to avoid the fee lol.

Back
Top Bottom