Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

regarding the CS's, I saw someone that ironed out their creases (don't know the method) and they turned out really well.  the creases look like how leather creases, not like paper.  looking for a pair to complete the set myself, but not in a rush.

regarding the CS's, I saw someone that ironed out their creases (don't know the method) and they turned out really well.  the creases look like how leather creases, not like paper.  looking for a pair to complete the set myself, but not in a rush.
I don't really mind creases. Honestly, shoes are meant to be worn. I'm finding decent prices on these, but I'm afraid if I delay it longer, they might dry up. Are there any fakes of the CS or LM out btw?

Does anyone know if there is a method to repaint the lances? I kind off scrubbed some of the paint on the toe box and now regret it. Please let me know thanks. Its not rubbed of alot but enough to annoy me now. Il post a pic to follow

I don't really mind creases. Honestly, shoes are meant to be worn. I'm finding decent prices on these, but I'm afraid if I delay it longer, they might dry up. Are there any fakes of the CS or LM out btw?
I don't usually, but that paper creasing was the only thing holding me back from gettinga pair.  it's hideous.  now I know it's an easy fix.
I think they look fine.  all part of the history lol.  you'll remember the decisions you made and why you made them.  you could reflect on it and apply lessons learned, if any, to other aspects of life

yea, i picked up a used pair on ebay for 350 a few weeks back. but i love these so much im trying to find a ds pair to stock in the black.

in case anyone is looking, i saw a used sz 10 on ig. kinda steep, but cheaper than most,

Feel like I haven't seen fakes of these but from the website and the prices of some shoes and something was clearly labeled b grades I wouldn't by from them

I still have both my black & white Lance Mountains deadstock.... I need to break them out 
mean.gif

yea, i picked up a used pair on ebay for 350 a few weeks back. but i love these so much im trying to find a ds pair to stock in the black.

in case anyone is looking, i saw a used sz 10 on ig. kinda steep, but cheaper than most,

Those comments, people are really dumb
*cue hide ya wives dude

What do you guys think is a fair price for 7.5/10 white LMs in a 9.5? 

Sorry, this is the only pic I have so far.

Back
Top Bottom