Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Not bad in hand.. not sure if I’ll remove the paint right away or not

34D8C1A7-8532-42D1-97AC-98F96EDC807E.jpeg

This pic... WOW

Sucks being a 12.5.

12 is too tight on the sides, and 13, swimming in it. And Nike barely makes any 12.5 in the US

Copy. I didn't know you actually tried it. Thanks! stillmatic718 stillmatic718 my size was sitting so I got Bones.. might keep if I can stop them from stripping to pink.
Yea just when your pumping gas.. watch out.. a drop on gasoline will strip the paint.... had one of my customers screw up their custom because of not paying attn at the pump best of luck bro

Yesterday morning. Honor skating w legends. Tempted to ask em to scratch their names in my shoes but that's awkward so just went for the skate!
That’s so rad. I have seen McGill and cab skate at Cunningham when they were having the brauch contests, along with DP, hosoi and a ton of others. Such an amazing thing watching cab, he is soooo smooth. He was my idol growing up, and I still mark out to him today. Seen the faction a couple times and it’s just amazing.

That’s so rad. I have seen McGill and cab skate at Cunningham when they were having the brauch contests, along with DP, hosoi and a ton of others. Such an amazing thing watching cab, he is soooo smooth. He was my idol growing up, and I still mark out to him today. Seen the faction a couple times and it’s just amazing.

Man after my own heart...Most say Frosty is the GOAT but I run with Cab...Favorite from OG days for sure...

I hear you. So much contribution. Could never have their boards when I was a kid , so I skate em now. Love that they are still out there doing their thing and teaching the groms. I'm lucky to live near a lot of them. Now if I can just run into Rodney Mullen and be taught a thing or two :smile:

Tony Hawk 100 da goat
Most people say that but I disagree. Although he’s the guy who made technical a big thing, and the biggest moneymaker, and the name most associate with skateboarding, I feel he never had the smooth style of a cab or hosoi. Style goes a long way, and the guys I mentioned always make it look easy.

Back
Top Bottom