Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Lol yeah as beeing rather skinny and wearing a 12 I often have that problem :D but I think the Jordan SB´s don´t look as big on me as other shoes :D maybe I should have copped one of all the 9s / 9.5s they had
Nah playa....all in fun...

just take a second look at the picture angles first....

again congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:

THE PERSON WHO SHOULD GET "PERSON OF THE YEAR" FOR BANGING ON BOTS AND PEOPLE TO STUPID TO CLICK FOUR PICTURES!!!!

nerd.gif
Bro I went through 2 picture verifications, a math "problem" (9+5), then more picture verification where it froze like many others. I think it nerfed me for being too fast with the link click....other people that took their sweet *** time bypassed it. 

So I guess it's pay an ATC which I have never done or wait 5 seconds to click the link?

I got pics, no problem. Then the calculator, ok that worked. Then another 4 pic captcha that didn't have the 4th pic of trains and it just froze there. Nice.

Bro I went through 2 picture verifications, a math "problem" (9+5), then more picture verification where it froze like many others. I think it nerfed me for being too fast with the link click....other people that took their sweet *** time bypassed it. 

So I guess it's pay an ATC which I have never done or wait 5 seconds to click the link?
YUP! This is why I couldn't get the KDs! However without the captcha....

I WOULD NEVER HAVE GOT THE SBs or KOs THIS MORNING!

Last edited by a moderator:
captcha just froze on me.  was it my browser?  those that got through, what web browser did you use?

Well my "99 percent guaranteed" preorder fell through. Loser. Anyway hope my euro order doesn't cancel

Wow what a good day. Skate shop just called me and i actually won a raffle. Wow!!!!!!!!! I got a dohble up. I never win raffles let alone get my size.

man was in line for a 9.5 and 10 and nothing =( im not really trying to pay resell prices for these...

I was on Safari and got the same thing. Can't believe the solution is to not click the link right away. Stupid nike. I had better luck before this new system without a bot.

Back
Top Bottom