Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Again:

Why is how i spend my money yours, or anyone else's business? If I want them bad enough to pay resale prices, then obviously I really wanted them.

Too many of y'all are WAY too concerned with how others spend their money.

don't even need a .gif for that

@method 's avi does the job :lol:

woooow... flight 23 fuggin had these sitting til 4:30?!?! shoulda hopped on the train after I stuck out...

It'd be nice if we got something similar to the Black/Gold 1s that released last year. With a twist though....

Quote:

Again:

Why is how i spend my money yours, or anyone else's business? If I want them bad enough to pay resale prices, then obviously I really wanted them.

Too many of y'all are WAY too concerned with how others spend their money.
pretty much, friends always say something to me...o well

Repped! More people need to adopt that retail or bust mentality, they're just shoes y'all, leather and rubber, always some more hot ones around the corner if you miss out
smokin.gif
everything's a "grail" nowadays - people just click buy on shoes theyre on the fence about now, it's the culture

Stay classy, Dom. True to form as always.
That scumsucker always acts like Robin Hood calling out resellers while he fleeces his customers as much over box price as he possibly can. Clown.
He's the ultimate hypocrite.  "Yes we charged over box, but we had to do it!"  Glass houses.
Using the word 'rape' to describe resale prices is completely UNACCEPTABLE
For those new to our community:

NikeTalk does not allow, and has always discouraged, the use of the word "rape" to describe resale prices.

It is beyond disrespectful and it has no place on a respectful community like ours. Frankly, it's an embarrassment that I even need to create and prominently display this post.

This subject is not open for debate. Any post that utilizes the word "rape" in this manner will be deleted. Repeat violators will be permanently banned from our forums.
Never understood how cats compared something forced to something that they are choosing to do.  Prices are what they are.  Pay them or keep it moving.  Everyone acts as if they're entitled to some sort of special hookup, regardless of the release.  Some take this shoe thing way too seriously...

were you at any point in the Jordan 1 black/red thread...dudes expecting on tracking from euro sites 2 min after paying.

dudes asking about customs, and order status on a daily. 

i dont blame these places for cancelling orders to the us when you have dudes blowing up their phones everyday asking for updates.

anyone get a tracking or shipment from Decimal?

Don't know if this is much help depending on where you are from, but I'm from the UK and only got an 'order change to complete' email from them and my pair have arrived. No shipment email etc

How are they not justifiable? If you don't want to pay, then don't pay it. I don't understand why this argument is present in every thread.

If you don't like the price: don't pay that price.

We disagreed on what "coming out on top" is in terms of sneaker resell price a few pages ago, but this is spot on.

I've said it several times and I'll say it again...It's NEVER the reseller's fault...It's always the person that buys from the reseller. And if THAT person doesn't mind droping x on the shoe, then so be it. $100 to me might be $10 to you (not you, Method, I'm speaking in general terms).

Can't wait to have these delivered! They should be here most likely Friday. Only now did I realize that my local skate shop heritage had gotten these in. I'm in a small town so i figured no one would get them. Turns out they did an email raffle and only had 11 pairs. No sizes guranteed either so whatever

Don't know if this is much help depending on where you are from, but I'm from the UK and only got an 'order change to complete' email from them and my pair have arrived. No shipment email etc

from texas. i emailed them and they provided me with tracking #. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom