Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

roll.gif

After seeing all of these in-person pics I'm really wishing I was able to double up. I guess I'll have to be happy with my 1 pair :lol:. These are fire.

Pair came in today along with my other pickups but I might have to let them go due to my extremely high car maintenance that I just got quoted

if u gonna love the shoes, u wont care abt the glue stain. so long i grab my pair. im alll goood.

what yall think about trading my diamond highs for these? I got doubles of the diamonds but 1 pair is my wedding pair and the other i copped cuz i didnt wanna touch my wedding pair after my wedding lol... If that makes sense. But i may just cash out on these JB 1's

what yall think about trading my diamond highs for these? I got doubles of the diamonds but 1 pair is my wedding pair and the other i copped cuz i didnt wanna touch my wedding pair after my wedding lol... If that makes sense. But i may just cash out on these JB 1's
eyes.gif

Don't even understand why someone would want to give up a pair of these for Diamond highs. They're the first ever Air Jordan x Nike SB ffs.

Back
Top Bottom