Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Never said I wouldn't add, but ill drop it at that. Good luck

thats fine, they arent up for trade regardless. i think most members who have seen me in the AJ1 thread know i wouldnt trade or sell them.

i wouldnt even trade em if someone was giving me both white and black pairs :lol: dead srs too

i'm gonna stick with my preorder.. and probably head over to atlas early AM after trying on NDC (been pretty lucky on NDC lately - #nobots).

There's a size 11 on eBay for 210 plus ship. Box is damaged by water but listing says shoe is ok...

There's a size 11 on eBay for 210 plus ship. Box is damaged by water but listing says shoe is ok...

comes out about 230 shipped... Theres others too in that same range (I'm a size 11)

its nice to know that the resell on the blk/grn pair isn't too crazy.

comes out about 230 shipped... Theres others too in that same range (I'm a size 11)

i assume he isnt referring to the LM pairs?

i thought that would be a fair price if you didnt care about the box

i got my first pair from @theLtrain and made a new friend in the process.. I wish I had waited a little longer for my 2nd and 3rd pair.. but I'm happy with what I paid and it's good to know that people are finally coming around to appreciating the Blk/Grn colorway.

i got my first pair from @theLtrain and made a new friend in the process.. I wish I had waited a little longer for my 2nd and 3rd pair.. but I'm happy with what I paid and it's good to know that people are finally coming around to appreciating the Blk/Grn colorway.
Word, I don't think the new ones will be so low, but wat do I know...

Yeah, I had a pair lined up for $270 in the first pair but then I had to back out due to forgetting about paying the UK connect for my tiffs and the cc bill for a couple of supreme foams. Hoping I can find an 11 in a cheaper price to skate (I'm picking my board back up this summer) if not, just to wear lol.

What's the average markup you've seen? I've got a guy in a Local Facebook group hooking me up with a black pair for whatever the skate shop charges. He's got a plug and is giving a rajon rondo assist.

i assume he isnt referring to the LM pairs?

i thought that would be a fair price if you didnt care about the box

Yeah the so called "green goblins" (hate that name).. 210 is definitely a good price but the 20 dollar ship is a lil high when there are a couple others around 10 to 15 bucks more for a not water damaged box.

What's the average markup you've seen? I've got a guy in a Local Facebook group hooking me up with a black pair for whatever the skate shop charges. He's got a plug and is giving a rajon rondo assist.
I think people were saying 200-250 is what some of the shops were charging. Don't remember...

The shape of some of the leather panels actually looks a bit different than the OG pair from the looks of it. Only way to know is MOARRRR PICS. You OWE us! Just kidding you don't, but all of us are parched and thirsting for more photos. Take some shots for the team.

Yes sir thats me and my shoes..the quality on them is amazing...if you can get a pair for a decent price dont hesitate to do so theyre
smokin.gif
When you say qualitys amazing, do you mean same as the breds from last year? Or do you mean it has actual leather?

There were a small number of shops that let the first pair go for retail, which was A LOT fewer than the number of shops that let Tiffany Dunk Hi's go for retail, so really for any SB/skate shop related shoe that is either super hyped or pretty limited we can expect that now and in the future. Couple people only got the $20 bump but like Boost said above $200+ was average. So one end was retail and on the other end I saw a few that had their shops charging just straight $300+ highest end resell price release day.

If you can get them for a $200 average each, then he's definitely doing you a favor, as sad as it is to say. I was hesitant on some of the online Europe drops that came out to anything over $190 USD bc I thought that was kinda ridiculous, but after hearing all the local shop prices and the fact that all we have is NDC, and some are lucky and have NT's, for US options, I'll definitely be comfortable with some of the sites that came out to $225-$235 USD shipped this go round. Congrats on your locked in pairs :smokin

Back
Top Bottom