Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Happens with every release I know. This ain't my first rodeo and I know how to put the work in, just surprised that there's more than 1 or 2 people who have posted pics, some with both pairs.

same, i guess its about "who you know, not what you know"
it's both.. when I was younger.. friends who worked at Shoe stores would be able to hook it up early (pay with cash).. then they would ring the pair up on launch/release day.. I got most of my Jordan's that way (e.g., Retro "Nike Air" IV blk/red, Spacejams, and XIV's).

Funny story about the IV's back then.. I got straight dawged at a theme park by folks saying things like "look at dude wearing some old *** Jordan's" ...I can't be mad though, the same people probably bought my beat to hell pair for over $500 a few years later.

Lol to all the dumba** sneaker "news" sites stating over and over that these are TLO smh some things don't need to be announced to the masses over and over again.

You must really love those XD
well.. and this is a repost from when the IMAGINE SB's launched..

I had to get my pairs for resell prices because the two girls in front of me in line at Atlas Skateboarding took the last two pair in my size (because the sizes they wanted were gone).. I told them I actually wanted to wear them.. they said, "we need them" ...I know if it was any of my fellow NT'ers y'all would have let me have my size.

So yeah.. I love the IMAGINE SB.

Last edited:
Happens with every release I know. This ain't my first rodeo and I know how to put the work in, just surprised that there's more than 1 or 2 people who have posted pics, some with both pairs.
i think its because nike gave a lot of shops their shipment way earlier than usual

happens because deliveries are scheduled..it was always like that in every release...no store takes its order on the day of release. i know that for saturday releases some stores get their stock from wednesday or thursday 

Last edited:
Anybody going to camp out in either MA, CT, RI, or NYC let me knew. Definately am try to get these and am more than willing to camp out

Take CT off the list, no stores are selling (unless it's a resell store/consignment shop)

Take CT off the list, no stores are selling (unless it's a resell store/consignment shop)
would be down to pay 200 for retail and cop.  Either way I guess its probably either Boston or NYC.  Im surprised Boston doesnt have fcfs

To all the new england nters. Bodega just confirmed they will have them but release details are TBA (most likely a raffle).

Persona boutique out in Lowell also doing online raffle currently live.

Back
Top Bottom