Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

think it's smart to complete the pack if the seller agreed to selling me a black 9 for 275 shipped? thats basically how much I paid for the white pair making it a total of 550 spent on the set if purchased.
Do you want the shoe? If so, then yes it would be smart.... I don't get why people ask these stupid questions 
mean.gif

Item was never sold. Dude asked him if he would go lower in price via pp transaction and received that response.
Ya I already edited my post.

That's my standard response for that situation though!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For those wanting to keep their white pair on ice, has anyone thought about long term discoloration of the white paint? I see some discolored pairs already (possibly due to the color underneath) and one of mine has yellowish tint over the non black areas. I work in the printing business and white inks and paints are a volatile color that have a much shorter shelf life than the standard CMYK colors...unless these are painted with a durable industrial coating, we may see a TON of DS pairs showing up off white, but most likely yellow shortly down the road. I was thinking about keeping a pair DS but am having second thoughts.
Anyone know exactly what type of paint this is?
Maybe a good reason to get then off the shelves and on the feet.

For those wanting to keep their white pair on ice, has anyone thought about long term discoloration of the white paint? I see some discolored pairs already (possibly due to the color underneath) and one of mine has yellowish tint over the non black areas. I work in the printing business and white inks and paints are a volatile color that have a much shorter shelf life than the standard CMYK colors...unless these are painted with a durable industrial coating, we may see a TON of DS pairs showing up off white, but most likely yellow shortly down the road. I was thinking about keeping a pair DS but am having second thoughts.

Awesome post my man, I never thought about it that way. More incentive to wear my whites more often

I've been wearing the black pair from my first set a lot since they finally got here the week following release day. Back up set got here the next week from Europe but I still have the final euro white pairs floating around out there. But it's bc they're coming from a Nike EU order and the friend they were sent to wasn't around for a week after Nike shipped to him and he just sent them over at the end of last week. Finally almost time to put this release to rest.

I love these and will keep wearing them both all summer. My niece and nephew really like them and think it's great they can step on my shoes and me not "notice" :lol:

View media item 1040959

When I hear people talking long term investment strategy over a pair of sneakers I just hope that Nike will open the flood gates and put so many of the shoe out that it basically becomes a chore to even sell at box price.
 That exact scenario happened with the Chicago AJKO release.  Ebay is still flooded with pairs that people can't move.  One NT has a pair listed at $260 with $30 shipping I believe
mean.gif

Resellers saw OG and just knew it was going to be a limited release with high demand.  The biggest demand for that shoe was the resellers and they are stuck with pairs they can't move.

Nike restocked everything before

But they restocked the Tiffany SB few weeks ago. A restock of a store collab, nike has gone crazy.

Most of these "restocks" are returned, declined cards, canceled orders or found product.

We don't get those Tuesday and Wednesday "restocks" after a Saturday release anymore

Last edited:
Y'all gotta get your stock game up if we're talking about investments lol...dude on eBay up there's tryna be a corgi haha

Back
Top Bottom