Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Lance mountain SB in size 8 or 8.5?

Don't care if it's black or white.. I'm In canada and its rare to find a pair..

I been seeing 350 USD+ 

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Lance mountain SB in size 8 or 8.5?
Don't care if it's black or white.. I'm In canada and its rare to find a pair..
I been seeing 350 USD+ 
Check kixify, on ebay it's going for about $300 and up for the black, slightly less for the whites. Message all sellers, check your local Craigslist. This is how most got theirs.

I wasn't sold on these but I started feeling the black ones. Now I think I like the whites better. Is $300 a decent price on them? Are there any fakes out?

I wasn't sold on these but I started feeling the black ones. Now I think I like the whites better. Is $300 a decent price on them? Are there any fakes out?
3 hundred alil high for whites.. you can prolly get them for cheaper...

there have been no fakes reported as of yet!!!

I'm on the hunt for my third pair of these... Idc if white or black but I deff want a mismatched pair with the soles diff.... Anyone got any leads let me no

"Are you wearing two different shoes?"
My wife.
My daughter.
My mom.
My dad.
My sisters.
My co-worker.
A stranger...Everyone asks!

"Do you know that you're wearing two different colored Shoes?"
"No, I must not have noticed when I woke up this morning!"
Then I wear the opposites the next day or week, and starts the convo All over again!

I dont think they will get much cheaper. Still need to size down two of my 11's into 10's before they get too scarce.

Ur better off gettin them now... I'm honestly check craigslist everyday to see if anyone tryna sell cheap pairs near me or cheap used pairs so I can double up..... I just hate paying crazy prices like everyone else n refuse to almost did with jeters but f that I can get 3 pairs of jordans or like 4-5 nike dunks lol

Back
Top Bottom