Jordan 10 sacramento

I need some help. I don't know if there are even fakes produced. Thank you... will rep!!!

why do you say their fake?

I'm just messing with you bro. I wouldnt know anything about these pairs but i believe no replicas were done on these shoes so I believe they're good to go but the Jordan on the back of the shoe looks terrible and the shape but I guess its like that because previous owner really wore them out.

Last edited:
100% Legit..However they will have issues if worn i believe..They wont crumble, but will separate, possibly even crack by now. Personally I wouldn't test wearing them, its not worth it..If they looked like they had been well broken in, id say roll the dice..Its a great pair for collecting though if you want them for that purpose..Idk.

Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX thats what i was worried about. I wanted them to wear. so maybe I shouldnt get them. I didn't take any of this into consideration.

Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX
thats what i was worried about. I wanted them to wear. so maybe I shouldnt get them. I didn't take any of this into consideration.
If you're in the market for older Js to wear, search out used pairs..This will increase your chances of them still being wearable..They have already been through a break in period so to speak..For a shoe this old, and this close to DS or DS - thats quite a risk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom