Jordan 10

I have a size 10.0 in the Jordan Retro 10's just released Saturay. I'm looking for someone willing to trade for a 9.5. Thanks in advance.

Yo i dont know where u r from my dude but you MUST not be from the DMV. I sold a pair of my own shoes in this store and i KNOW you not gonna accuse an NT member of even owning fakes. Kickk Spott is a legit business and since you throwin out numbers id say your about 100% wrong. They are a consignment shop so none of the stuff belongs to them, they are just like flight club but they only take 20%. I am not affiliated with them directly other than the 1 pair of kicks i sold thru them. These dudes be at all the sneaker events and aint no one EVER called them out. Ive even seen footage of them with their stuff on the table on www.watchmygrind.com and you can see none of it is fake. If the ray allens you had were fake then they got hustled too. But these dudes have enough heat to determine a pair of fake ray allens. Cmon man. Its funny how you post things about what people didnt post and you didnt post the magical invoice you was talkin about from china. And if you do. So what. Everyone in the dmv that has been to that store knows you are hating. I wouldnt be suprised if you are trying to open your own store and discredit one of the few good ones we have.

No ones going to answer the question though? DID QUICK KILL HIS PARENTS? Lil dude was a hustler and he shot that man in the forehead. Even Ray was speechless

Back
Top Bottom