Jordan 11 Black/Red 2012 Legit Check

LOL, my bad. I posted in the Nike thread not Jordan thread with these kicks.

Anyways...

Hello NT fam.

Seen this size 9 bred 11 for sale on Craigslist. I asked the seller for more pics. Here they are, want to know if they are legit.

I can get box pic too. But this is the photos he sent so far.

Thanks in advance.

need straight shot of the back but these aren't lookin too good, puffy collars, pl lookin too high and even at an angle that 23 is too wide but I want that pic to be 100

Last edited:
Giveaway for me was the carbon fiber. Pattern is supposed to have rounded edges, but this pair has perfect squares. 75% chance theyre fake

Giveaway for me was the carbon fiber. Pattern is supposed to have rounded edges, but this pair has perfect squares. 75% chance theyre fake
would had need to see the other shoe to confirm this too cuz I've seen mix matched cf on legit before. but these still have other tell tale signs

fully done or just separation?

I think fully done. Sole came off. Lol.

I just use it for display along with my OG black/red 12s. That one is separating tho.

Just need a wearable pair. 2001 would be ideal. I have black/red 11 low. But doesn't feel right when wearing them.

fully done or just separation?

I think fully done. Sole came off. Lol.

I just use it for display along with my OG black/red 12s. That one is separating tho.

Just need a wearable pair. 2001 would be ideal. I have black/red 11 low. But doesn't feel right when wearing them.
if the sole separated they can just be reglued. Sole separation isn't the end for an 11

Back
Top Bottom