Jordan 11 "Bred" Check Please! Need quick help

Hi,

Trying to pick these up ASAP so all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, repped. Unfortunately, those are all the pictures I can get. Any other opinions?

Last edited:
Thanks. Unfortunately, those are all the pictures I can get. Any other opinions?
Why? You can ALWAYS request better tagged pix from a seller..If they do not cooperate, they dont deserve your business..Simply move on to the next pair..There are PLENTY of legit pairs out there with quality images.

I should have explained better that those are what I have currently. Was hoping it was enough to make an assessment but am waiting on getting more/better pictures but don't know how long that will take. Thanks for the help?

I should have explained better that those are what I have currently. Was hoping it was enough to make an assessment but am waiting on getting more/better pictures but don't know how long that will take. Thanks for the help?
cool..Definit try an get better pix if possible..Im leaning legit, but not enough to be 100 here.

Back
Top Bottom