jordan 11 breds legit check pls

1) only make one thread

2) post more detailed pics (EG: pics of the 23 on heel tab, pics of toe cap, pics of carbon fiber, etc.)

How can i upload multiple pictures sir? Im just new here sorry.
In the text box at the bottom where it says "REPLY", under it, there is tool bar with different icons, just scroll over (put your mouse icon on top of the icons) and find that one that says "Insert Image" and then click on it. After that, a box should pop up allowing you to insert images into the text box and there's a little information tab that you can click to show you how to include multiple images.

Whats grey market sir? So the legit one dont really have bubble or white spot in front? Thanks for reply

Damn. But just wanna know if the legit also have small whites or bubbles in front? Or all legit dont really have those? Thanks

Thats a manufacturing flaw. Some legit pairs of 11's have them but not all. I have seen them mostly on legit Space Jams..

Oh i see.thanks. :smile: but howd you know if your pair is ER? Howd you guys spot in the pictures above that its a greymarket pair? Id love to know so next time i will know how to check if its legit. Thanks alot

The 23 on the back of the shoe is the number one way for these 11's to determine authenticity. They shouldn't be wide or pancaked as some people say. The spacing should also be the same throughout the whole 23. The heel tab that the 23 is on should be narrow. The PL cut on the back should be nice and low with a significant dip in the middle. Other aspects come into play with different 11's. 

Yes and no. This shouldn't be used to determine if the shoe is authentic or not. Unless its really bad. 

So as the picture above with bubble on it you think it didnt look bad at all? Even if it has the bubble?

Personally, I don't mind. Some people are pickier than others when it comes to the quality of the shoe.

Don't forget to rep all the posts that you thought were helpful to you by clicking on the green thumbs up icon. And no worries buddy, continue your hunt for some bred 11's and post it up on here before you purchase. We'll help you out.

Back
Top Bottom