Jordan 11 Concord Legit Check!

Hey Nike Talkers! This is my first legit check, and I am a little worried. I bought these on eBay in December for $330. At first, I thought that they were 100% authentic, as he said they were, but there are a few things that I am worried about. Firstly, there are widows peaks on the patent leather, but I have heard some authorized pairs have those. The second thing is the in consistency in the carbon fiber. On the left shoe, the carbon fiber is great, but the right shoe's is flatter. Here are the pictures. 

this is the good one,

This is the smooth one..

from the research ive done and from what I know on my own retro 11 l/c they look good to me yellowing starting on soles, jumpman in the right place, peaks on heel sole pointed, 23 not stretched, patent leather and carbon fiber looks good.

Not enough yellowing IMHO.. looks like light yellowing from wearing them.. not from age..23s look a tad off as well. When you bought them in December were the soles super icey? Then you wore them a time or two right?

They look good 2 me. The carbon fiber does look a little bit flat on that one show but it could be a quality check issue. Get more opinions.

Not enough yellowing IMHO.. looks like light yellowing from wearing them.. not from age..23s look a tad off as well. When you bought them in December were the soles super icey? Then you wore them a time or two right?
The actual shoe looks fine to me, even the 23s and such look good. The only thing off to me is the yellowing. Def not even close to being yellow enough. Maybe the lighting? What do you think Timmy? If these are GM def one of the best pairs I've ever seen.

The actual shoe looks fine to me, even the 23s and such look good. The only thing off to me is the yellowing. Def not even close to being yellow enough. Maybe the lighting? What do you think Timmy? If these are GM def one of the best pairs I've ever seen.
I agree. They don't look bad. Not sure the lighting would effect it that much..idk though..Chances are they are indeed GM.. I'd say about 1/100,000 might look this good.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your opinions! I haven't worn them yet, and the seller had shrink wrapped them. So the widow peaks and the carbon fiber look OK?

Thank you all for your opinions! I haven't worn them yet, and the seller had shrink wrapped them. So the widow peaks and the carbon fiber look OK?
Carbon fiber looks fine to me, and widows peaks are definitely normal, all 11s have those! I'd be more concerned if they didn't have them. only thing throwing me off is yellowing

Back
Top Bottom