Jordan 11 "Hornets" - "Second" ever look at them

I don't know looks like a colorway for the ladies.
You can prolly just change the shoe laces to a yellow and have em Laker colorway. I'm not a lakers fan though. This is the first look at them, no other info has been released.

when did Lakers add green to their colors?
Green? You mean light blue? You talkin about the jumpman logo also, I'm sayin just changing the laces will give u a slight lakers look. Purple and yellow? So ur saying that's not LA colors?

Last edited:
look at the liner and jumpman.. what color are they
You arguing over ******ed ish get outta here with that. This is just pics of em, I could care less of what you think. They are light blue to me.

If that jumpman and liner is bothering you because they arn't "yellow" why don't you just paint them. Exactly you think this is dumb what I'm saying, that's exactly what I think of ur comment as well.

Also I said "SOMEWHAT OF A LAKERS LOOK"

Eaither way at the end of the day.. People still finna line up for em.

Last edited:
If you click the link and read the story, it says the source of the picture found one of his "sister's shoes." These will most likely be GS only. It would be a true test of the XI mid selling power if it was in men sizes.

I love how complex took a pair of kicks, they know nothing about and made up a cool story..... AHHHH the Internet ya gotta love it....

I don't know looks like a colorway for the ladies.
You can prolly just change the shoe laces to a yellow and have em Laker colorway. I'm not a lakers fan though. This is the first look at them, no other info has been released.
THIS.

Green? You mean light blue? You talkin about the jumpman logo also, I'm sayin just changing the laces will give u a slight lakers look. Purple and yellow? So ur saying that's not LA colors?

You arguing over ******ed ish get outta here with that. This is just pics of em, I could care less of what you think. They are light blue to me.

If that jumpman and liner is bothering you because they arn't "yellow" why don't you just paint them. Exactly you think this is dumb what I'm saying, that's exactly what I think of ur comment as well.

Also I said "SOMEWHAT OF A LAKERS LOOK"

Eaither way at the end of the day.. People still finna line up for em.
There's no way possible to make this a "Lakers" colorway by just changing the laces... as you stated. It would take a full custom job. Laces, Jumpman, sock liner, and tongue logo.

In any instance.... there are trash. GS or mens.... and I love the XI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom