Jordan 11 "Hornets" - "Second" ever look at them

If upper was white and outsold was clear then these would look nice. But these...no

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
 this thread title cracks me up. I saw these months ago on here it was a thread for them. But now they are all of a sudden "hornets 11s first ever look at them".
eyes.gif
Well I guess you don't know how business and marketing goes. What will attract the attention of people? What is the point of an "attention grabber" the first sentence in a paragraph? It's good to see how others feel about these JB releases etc. That's why we have this forum so anything where I can get traffic in works.

JB needs to stop playing though. Some of these releases are straight trash.
We been knowin that but that won't stop them from producing. Also the "better quality" scheme they have for next year just to raise prices haha it's a joke.

laugh.gif

mean.gif
 this thread title cracks me up. I saw these months ago on here it was a thread for them. But now they are all of a sudden "hornets 11s first ever look at them".
eyes.gif
Wait hold on you might like the title now. You act like a 10 year old.. grow up. I don't care if you've known about them a month ago or a year ago, it's to discuss (that's what a forum is). Childish behavior..

Wait hold on you might like the title now. You act like a 10 year old.. grow up. I don't care if you've known about them a month ago or a year ago, it's to discuss (that's what a forum is). Childish behavior..

is the color exact in thses pics or is there something wrong with the exposure. if thts the true color, these are one the worse coloways even

Back
Top Bottom