Jordan 12 "The Master" Legit Check

Greetings Everyone,

If anyone could give me some insight on whether you think with absolute certainty these are replica shoes.

It's sad because the seller I have been talking to internationally has promised to send only 100% Authentics and because of another Website we were both on. I got to see this in the feedback on all the Jordan shoes.

From what I have read if you can't stick your index finger through the back pull tab and if it's not extending pretty far above the back of the shoe. It's a counterfeit.

I was considering going in the shoe business. It's really such a dirty market dealing with over seas sellers.

After 8 months of conversation and promise after promise to send me Authentics. I decided to place an order.

I try and pride myself on helping others with their Legit Checks on their Jordan 12s and thought I was pretty good. Honestly this pair has me stumped as almost everything else looks pretty darn good to me. Which is quite perplexing.

If anyone could offer some insight on these. I would immensely appreciate it. I personally believe they are reps and have already asked for my money back.

Thank You Everyone

View media item 2317181View media item 2317180View media item 2317179View media item 2317178View media item 2317174View media item 2317175View media item 2317176View media item 2317177View media item 2317173View media item 2317172View media item 2317171View media item 2317170View media item 2317169View media item 2317168

Last edited:
Upload the pix to the site, people won't DL them. Also you should have known better, without seeing the pix I'm pretty confident you got high quality reps..However I could be wrong - so post them pix when you can.

I really hope on a lonely star they aren't reps. Can't be 100% on it though

The pictures always look wonderful, then when you receive the item, sometimes it doesn't look like it. Sometimes it does work this way.

Last edited:
Hey there,

It didn't come with a Card. I think he left it out on purpose. I was less than happy with what the pair looked like he wanted to send me and did. So I had the seller go back to post and retrieve it.

The shoe trees from what I've gathered are 100% Original. The tumbled leather looks beautiful. Stitching done incredibly well on toes.

Here is the Shoe Tag. My camera sucks on my phone. The line is extending into the Q also.

Back
Top Bottom