Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I'm sure people who follow JB will never forget about the DB shoe collection even after we pass. That's the point IMO to make history. The kid & the disease will never be forgotten.

my point being they could have gave him a different shoe

Obviously they don't think the same way as we would when producing a shoe. They skip to their own beat. Seems as tho they just liked his story for this particular shoe. Hopefully not for exploitation purposes.

After watching the video, it makes me wants them even more. I love how the kids incorporate all the little things, that's makes them happy in life
This 

one of my siblings has chron's, and when he said he steps on it every time he takes a step made me wan't these even more..

can't wait to show them these when i get them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Bet snkrs app bout to eat on these ndc ain't putting much online for bots to eat

I really wish they did wide releases of these at like $300 a pair so that tons of money can be made...the online 12's seem to be doing well though. I'm glad they did that

This 

one of my siblings has chron's, and when he said he steps on it every time he takes a step made me wan't these even more..

can't wait to show them these when i get them :nerd:  

Mad respect to your sibling. It's tough and I hope they are well, you'll eat on this one no doubt.

Ill hate.

These are ugly as sin. No matter what the "reasons" are.

The only reason people "like" them is the resell/limitedness.

If these were GR, it would sit sit sit.

If the goal was to design the best looking XIII then I would agree with you. Sounds like they may b closer to a GR than being limited but I doubt they will sit either way. IMO

If the goal was to design the best looking XIII then I would agree with you. Sounds like they may b closer to a GR than being limited but I doubt they will sit either way. IMO

.........have you been collecting shoes long?

Db releases are limited and nowhere near a GR

IMO means In My Opinion last time I checked. If it was a fact I would've said that. Since everyone else besides me knows the actual #'s on this release plz share with the rest of us?

I've been collecting since grade school in the 80's but just re-entered the game recently after a break due to my career and now my health.

Do you really think I care about being wrong on a msg board when I'm just voicing my opinion which is based upon my own experiences, retail store mgrs., and a few Nike employees?

If the kid read this thread or heard of some of the negative comments, about a shoe he designed and thought was cool, he would probably be in tears.

Some people are so shallow and narrow minded they only care about the "look" nothing more. If you don't like don't buy.

Nobody said any harsh words to you either. It was a question. You obviously dont know that the db numbers are very small. Hence the usual 500-800 resell price.

As for the shoes themselves, ugly as sin. As for what they stand for..cool. All for it. But the shoe is not for me. The kid who did the janoskis....on point. Haha.

If you thought chicago 1s were limited. Think less.

You thought the chrome foams were limited? Maaaybe about those numbers. Maybe less.

IMO.

Should I apologize due to my ignorance on release #'s and listening to rumors? I just try to live by the creed that if you don't have anything nice to say then you should be quiet. I think that rule overly applies to this situation.

I mean we're talking about a kid with Chrons and the focus is squarely on a shoe he designed based on his own inspiration. JB knows shoes more than any of us and when he releases an "ugly as sin" CW I don't see ppl questioning his background or making personal attacks.

Seems like folks are mad cuz the shoe is not up to their standards or liking. Just don't buy it. That's all.

I'm more interested to know how many of us actually get a pair and why you decided to cop? I'm sure you know my reason/reasons and it has nothing to do with resell value or even how the shoe looks at this point.

I like XIII's, kids story (which I can relate to being a chemo patient), attention being brought to Chrons and other diseases, and proceeds going to the Hospital.

Looks would be a bonus for me on this shoe. But...

Good h
Nobody cares

I'm gonna take ur posts/comments with a grain of salt. Like when you say you don't know what a Launch Locator is I know it's a joke, right?

Or do you have something meaningful to post cuz ur jokes r not funny. I'm sure you may b used to "nobody caring" at this point please elaborate buddy on why nobody cares about those who are less fortunate with health problems?

Back
Top Bottom