Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I really want the air max out of this release. But will be sucked into trying for one of these. I know I will.....

AIR MAX's are nice but MO the Janowskis I think are the hardest. Straight up on da real I'm only in it re-sell it, not A fan of all upper PL, like the labs and all them

other retros with all PL . I'll try for A pair for my daughter and 1-2 more for bait in Feb for AS week.

Quietest DB Thread Ever....

They will still sell out. But this style is wayyyyyyyyyy out there. I like unique, but this is one I couldn't even see myself rocking. This will be like the DB 10. Resell about $300-350

Last edited:
I just don't get the Yeezy hype but whatever.
This.

I tried to get the MR's just to see what they are all about, but I'm content with my Roshes :smile:

I am gonna try for a pair of the DB 13's, but if I strike out, there will be others to try for.

Last edited:
They will still sell out. But this style is wayyyyyyyyyy out there. I like unique, but this is one I couldn't even see myself rocking. This will be like the DB 10. Resell about $300-350
I agree  with you, I  personally  like the c/w  not  really the design though.  I  like rocking out there unique shoes  because no one else where i live does. I will cop because I tried to get  a few DB last   year  and would like to support the cause  every year. The re-sellers are quite  because they know they aren't making bank on them.  though  you never know  with the DB  shoes  until  they drop..  All of them will sellout instantly. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom