Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

60 minute drawing on Nike Plus. Going to assume demand for this shoe isn't high.
less demand this year along with nike stores receiving high stock compared to other release is probably why they did an hour

DB 13's are fugly but its a good cause and if I can get my hands on these maybe I can trade for shoes are really want.

Got mine in for the XIIIs, Janos and Air Max 95 all for NTSF. The Jordans will no doubt sell out but if you intend on flipping these for a quick buck or using them for trade bait, not sure how well that will go.

Last edited:
Odd. I selected a Men's Size 13, but only NTSM was available. I wasn't trying to fool around seeing if different sizes yielded different stores LOL... I just wanted to enter the raffle. Either way it goes, all 3 stores are very close to me here on the Westside.

Last edited:
are all the shoes going to be worth flipping? or just the jordans? i kind of want the janoskis but not sure if everyone else is going for them.

Yeah. NTLA didn't get anything above a 13. NTSM and NT Grove got size 14 and NTSF got the full run up to 15.

Anybody know where I can get some black laces for these? That lace swap makes these much better....

Yeah. NTLA didn't get anything above a 13. NTSM and NT Grove got size 14 and NTSF got the full run up to 15.

Anybody know where I can get some black laces for these? That lace swap makes these much better....
Think you mean anything above a 12 for NTLA. I selected 13 and it sent me to NTSM. No clue.

I'm assuming (like the SBB NT online draw) soon after 6pm PT the automated emails will begin going out to inform winners/losers. 

good luck bros!

hope they dont make us wait for a day like in the OVO raffle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom