Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

1/2 today. Size 10 seattle store. Pretty cool because I too share a similar condition to John the designer. Been taking L's for the OVO's since September so I'll take this one.​

All L's on everything except for the Lebrons. Giving those to a friend for retail since he wanted them. My cousin at least got me the Janoskis so I'm 1 for 2 for the shoes I wanted.

I'm legit like 0/100 in the history of these raffles... (except bordo 7) but I'm happy to see real regular people winning here and there it gives me faith that this is a legitimate system. 

looks like a lot of newbs are winning, FNG's lol. I was 0/2 for Nike Dallas. guess I'll have to storm the SNKRS and NDC tomorrow.

its a problem when you cant even get a W on the janoskis, how many people signed up for those joints?

hypothetically speaking - what if your brother won the raffle but is out of town and needs you to pick up his pair from ntny. if ya'll both have the same first initial and last name is there any chance of pulling this off? once again, all hypothetical

its a problem when you cant even get a W on the janoskis, how many people signed up for those joints?
giphy.gif

hypothetically speaking - what if your brother won the raffle but is out of town and needs you to pick up his pair from ntny. if ya'll both have the same first initial and last name is there any chance of pulling this off? once again, all hypothetical
i believe they look at full name. they have your full name tied to the account that won, so when you present your ID, they match the name. thats why they say you MUST have your ID to purchase.

i believe they look at full name. they have your full name tied to the account that won, so when you present your ID, they match the name. thats why they say you MUST have your ID to purchase.

true. too late for him to change his account info to my name tho?

You trust in store raffles more than this? def a first lol

I do I don't know how many times I enter these online raffles and I never won once
I have got lucky with more in store raffles at Niketown New York and other stores than I did with this rappy method even for the biggest GR's

In fact before the twitter bots scrwed everything up I had more wins then this online nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom