Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

For a shoe that everyone said was ugly and would be easier to cop this year :smh:

0/5 between this morning and raffle at local niketown

For a shoe that everyone said was ugly and would be easier to cop this year
mean.gif

It's like that every single year, all that noise talking and then people are bitter they didn't cop. It seems like most releases are like that nowadays 

I find it really odd how I can be pending before others even get on the app and they get the same size pair over me.

I'm surprised the hoodies sold out so fast. I figured if I waited while trying to cop 13's or 95's that they'd still be there but they weren't. I remember last year the clothing sat for a while, I guess that wasn't the case this year. Shame, because I really liked all those hoodies and wanted at least one.

Last pair of mens DB Jordans i was able to get were the 9s. Back then it seemed like there were much more pairs to go around. Especially when the 6s dropped....most on NT that wanted those, got them. Do y'all think nike making lesser pairs of these DB's or it's just way too many People that are buying now?

Last pair of mens DB Jordans i was able to get were the 9s. Back then it seemed like there were much more pairs to go around. Especially when the 6s dropped....most on NT that wanted those, got them. Do y'all think nike making lesser pairs of these DB's or it's just way too many People that are buying now?
Probably a mixture of both and when you count bots in the mix. Let's say that one bot = at least 5 people trying to cop at once.

For a shoe that everyone said was ugly and would be easier to cop this year
mean.gif

No one knows anything.   I don't listen to  what people say  when they talk bad about a shoe,   people dogged the crap out of this    and  those same people  were begging to cop a pair at close to retail.  myself i  like the c/w    but didnt like the design  as much..  its growing on me   and  i think when i see them in person   i will really like them.

Last edited:

I'm surprised the hoodies sold out so fast. I figured if I waited while trying to cop 13's or 95's that they'd still be there but they weren't. I remember last year the clothing sat for a while, I guess that wasn't the case this year. Shame, because I really liked all those hoodies and wanted at least one.
yeah i wanted a hoodie and had it in my cart, but i was running when  i tried to get it and couldnt stop  so  i lost it

Last edited:

yeah i wanted a hoodie and had it in my cart, but i was running when  i tried to get it and couldnt stop  so  i lost it
There is still hope, I just carted both the Isaiah and the Jacob hoodie just now. The John/Jordan one is definitely sold out as of now though.

Nah fam that's not my style :tongue:

... I opened my iPad and refreshed all sizes are up n I get the lil message saying try again, refresh after refresh

Last edited:
I've had nothing but problems with the app until today. I cleared the cookies from my browser at 9:56 logged out of the app logged back in at 10:01 and was able to cop with a quickness. Not saying those were the solution's to my problem but nothing was as easy to cop as these for myself.

How do you clear cookies for a browser on a cell phone . Just clear history or what ?

This was the first time I did 2-day shipping. I made the mistake of thinking I'd get them Monday. You know how it is though, other people get shipping confirmations and you start sweating thinking of a possible cancellation :wow:  

2 day is FedEx. You won't get shipping info until Monday evening/Tuesday morning. Although you will still receive them on Tues./Wed.

Last edited:
Testing the market on my pair. I'm really trying to land supreme Camo 5s with cash on top. I just can't see myself ever wearing these

Look wise the lebron are the best. Maxes are secound the Jordan's don't do it for me. I have all 3 and the j's are the worse.

But

The lebron flame

Back
Top Bottom