Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

nike trippin they raised the chutney price damn near back to retail probably mad people was double dippin with the 20 percent coupons lol

Chutney's arriving today. Props to Nike for the flash sale and allowing the use of my military discount.

Hi guys. Just received the Chutneys I ordered from nike.com and they squeak so horribly (even on softer floors). Anyone else have that problem? I plan on exchanging them, but I have to wait since my size is unfortunately out of stock.

Hi guys. Just received the Chutneys I ordered from nike.com and they squeak so horribly (even on softer floors). Anyone else have that problem? I plan on exchanging them, but I have to wait since my size is unfortunately out of stock.

Are they squeaking inside or the outsole?

If it's inside, baby powder always work... even on dress shoes for me.

Are they squeaking inside or the outsole?

If it's inside, baby powder always work... even on dress shoes for me.

Inside. Can tell its the insole squeaking loudly when I press down on it at the heel. Was thinking about applying baby powder, but the insole seems glued on and then again, I think this is a reasonable reason to request an exchange. It's ridiculously noisy before I even wore the shoe once!

Inside. Can tell its the insole squeaking loudly when I press down on it at the heel. Was thinking about applying baby powder, but the insole seems glued on and then again, I think this is a reasonable reason to request an exchange. It's ridiculously noisy before I even wore the shoe once!

Yes, return it. Have them expedite the shipping for the replacement pair.

Yes, return it. Have them expedite the shipping for the replacement pair.

Good call on expedited shipping. I'll be sure to nag them about that lol. Anyone reason you mentioned going up up half a size? (Regardless, I can't even do that as I got gigantic wide feet and bought a size 14 that fits nice)

Good call on expedited shipping. I'll be sure to nag them about that lol. Anyone reason you mentioned going up up half a size? (Regardless, I can't even do that as I got gigantic wide feet and bought a size 14 that fits nice)

Since you said that your size is out of stock, I suggested for your to go a 1/2 size up. If it slightly to big, you can always stick in another insole or sneaker shields :smile:

So I received the $83 pair purchased from NDC today. These are fire. The suede on the side panels are butter.

Only negative thing I can say about it is the suede on the midsole. If you think that the suede on the breds and cherries are fake suede, these are even worse. It has that very synthetic feel. That, and the usual glue marks.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5227.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg

So all we have left are Wheats and Altitudes?

Will likely buy the Altitudes if quality is on point. Loved my first release pair.

So I received the $83 pair purchased from NDC today. These are fire. The suede on the side panels are butter.

Only negative thing I can say about it is the suede on the midsole.

I got the flash sale and my pair came in on Tuesday. I am happy with them as they only came with the usual JB GR flaws. The suede on the midsole is meh.

Daaaaaaamn heat had arrived me. These so dope. Fit better like the Breds and the Braves more comfy...

IMG_20170901_113227.jpg

IMG_20170901_113200.jpg

Love it too like the Breds :smokin

Wish I had gotten those now over the pure platinums since we got screwed on Flints.

Wish I had gotten those now over the pure platinums since we got screwed on Flints.

I know what u mean. I had a hard Decision to make, the Platinums or the Braves. At the End i choose the Braves, because OG and i already have the Breds. But i really like the Platinums.

I hope the Platinums sit for a couple Weeks more then i can grab them too.

I hope the Platinums sit for a couple Weeks more then i can grab them too.
I think they will be around for a bit longer. Prices are steadying now though versus when they first released. Most of the retail stores are still asking +/- sticker price pretty much, LOL.

I think they will be around for a bit longer. Prices are steadying now though versus when they first released. Most of the retail stores are still asking +/- sticker price pretty much, LOL.

I think that happens as inventory depletes.

Stores get intial stock and sell whatever amount, then run sales to burn inventory, then cut off sales and put prices back up for a while to snag those late to the dance.

I think that happens as inventory depletes.

Stores get intial stock and sell whatever amount, then run sales to burn inventory, then cut off sales and put prices back up for a while to snag those late to the dance.
Sounds about right, and what we have been seeing recently with J's.
I love the discounts, especially when Pure Plats and Chutneys dropped to $100.

Back
Top Bottom