Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Did Brave Blues ever go on sale? Been holding out for a size 12 since they released lol...

I don't thing they did
Because I was also holding out for a sale and it never happened
But I got lucky and grabbed a pair from 290sq for $111 shipped
They shipped it in a bag from turkey using DHL
The box didn't have a scratch on it
DHL the real mvp in that deal :D
Can't remember who posted the deal
But thx again!

Last edited:
Yea. I scooped up on that deal too rooster. My box came in good also. Shipped from Turkey and wasn't damaged at all. Haven't seen brave blues lower than that. Had to UNDS last week. They are so clean!

Attachments

• 20170910_174453.jpg
    20170910_174453.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 286
Black/blue and chutneys just sit in their boxes in my closet just like every Jordan I buy :lol:

Guess I'll pull out the chutneys this fall, hopefully get a handful of wears out of them

Black/blue and chutneys just sit in their boxes in my closet just like every Jordan I buy :lol:

Guess I'll pull out the chutneys this fall, hopefully get a handful of wears out of them
Ain't that the truth. I did unDS the brave blues a few weeks ago. The Chutneys are on tap for this fall, as you mentioned.

Finally caved and ordered Chuts over the weekend. I was holding out for the longest but the nostalgia got the best of me.

Chutneys are also on villa . coming up to 111.98 using code fall20.... but that price at sns WAS a steal!

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-10-09-09-24-23.png
    Capture+_2017-10-09-09-24-23.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Yeah would of came out to $98 shipped
I wonder if people were able to checkout at that price and if they did will sns honor it

Back
Top Bottom