Jordan 2 “Radio Raheem” - Jan. 9, 2016

Not even a gimmick makes anyone want these. These would have been best as a GS.

I can only mess with the OG colorway II's.

2s are just the worse model overall. Very limited appeal to the masses. This is actually a pretty good colorway, even OG color ways would sit. Nike should have sold the heck out of 2s between 2011-2013

I love the subdued look of the II, but only in OG colorways. These are not nice at all.

This is the quickest I've ever seen Eastbay remove a J from discount exclusion. It hasn't even been a full week.

I think the consensus is that their pricing model for 2s was greatly flawed to begin with.

Sounds about right. Just ordered me a pair anyhow as I'm a fan of black kicks anyhow. Just need the 4s and the 12s then I will be chilling for a minute to focus on some other things.

A better sell through would have been the black chrome 2's from 2003 or 2004
I forgot.

No one wants these I might get the black/red 2's though.

A better sell through would have been the black chrome 2's from 2003 or 2004
I forgot.

No one wants these I might get the black/red 2's though.
or they could have just pushed the radio raheem thing a little further. not saying I think they would be better, but they could have made up some short piece about them and put radio raheem on the insole sorta like the shattered backboards. make them slightly limited as well and I'm sure they would have sold. these kids like being told what's "special" and what isn't

or they could have just pushed the radio raheem thing a little further. not saying I think they would be better, but they could have made up some short piece about them and put radio raheem on the insole sorta like the shattered backboards. make them slightly limited as well and I'm sure they would have sold. these kids like being told what's "special" and what isn't

The radio raheem was a stilyl name someone came out with the official theme of this shoe is Brooklyn 80''s

Last edited:
That was quick 
laugh.gif
 repped for the lookout. I'll have to end up offing something else for these since technically I'm supposed to be saving up 
laugh.gif

tried these on and in person theyre incredible looking to me

But is it worth $190? Would have a better chance on these shoes selling at retail for $160 or less.

OG color's sold for about $160, and never sell out. These would never sell out as well, but cheaper price is always better.

Last edited:
But is it worth $190? Would have a better chance on these shoes selling at retail for $160 or less.

OG color's sold for about $160, and never sell out. These would never sell out as well, but cheaper price is always better.

Yeah 2s are more align with 1s, in terms of retail pricing, than other retros. I think 3s are where the natural price break (increase) in retail pricing for retros occurs. People just don't feel 2s like that unless they're made of high quality materials AND are limited like the Just Dons.

Last edited:
Yeah 2s are more align with 1s, in terms of retail pricing, than other retros. I think 3s are where the natural price break (increase) in retail pricing for retros occurs. People just don't feel 2s like that unless they're made of high quality materials AND are limited like the Just Dons.
True.

$119 plus $15 shipping on OS Kicks.

Sizes 9, 10.5, 12

Wow, great deal. Trued these on over the weekend at my local FNL and can't wait to cop on discount. Quality is terrific. If anyone sees a site list them at a price like this and has a sz 10 available, please let me know!

Prices for these have dropped mostly everywhere. Never saw that happen so fast. Never should of been $190 in the first place

Back
Top Bottom