Jordan 2011 Concord Legit Check

Actually the 23's aren't stretched at all. But it is the icy soles that make them 100% fake along with the toes not being milky enough.

There are so many legit checks on concord XI's its crazy, no wonder why JB is releasing the concord lows. It will satisfy everyone who still don't have a pair and want em. On the other hand there are too many flaws with these shoes. Soles are too icy, heal indicates 23 is too stretched and it has a bad cut on the back with the pl.

There are so many legit checks on concord XI's its crazy, no wonder why JB is releasing the concord lows. It will satisfy everyone who still don't have a pair and want em. On the other hand there are too many flaws with these shoes. Soles are too icy, heal indicates 23 is too stretched and it has a bad cut on the back with the pl.
GM factories are just using the soles for the new low 11's for the GM concords, cool greys, etc. the concord lows are fugly IMO

These are real.................................... REAL fake that is. OP there's so many retro XI L/C to choose from you can answer your own question by researching the past L/C threads FYI

Jumpman is too big and sole too icy, definitely fake.

23 isn't that stretched though, they got that right finally.

Got my money back so I'm good. Knew they were off the day I got em. Used this post for backing. Thanks to who all replied. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom