Jordan 3 "DMP" custom

pretty self explanatory theme. let me know what you guys think.

*if anyone knows how to paint the soles or dye the liner please teach me, thanks* 

Looks awesome man! Good job! Only thing I would change is like add some contrast in the elephant print

Ya I get what ur saying. It looks like its very plain in the pictures but in person u can see the lines in the elephant print especially on the back where in the pictures it looks like a piece of leather. By contrast u mean paint in the elephant print with gold on the black and black on the gold?

They look real good but I wouldn't recommend painting the outsole because it will go away when worn.

Thanks for the input. I have learned a way to paint the soles but it will eventually fade off

No more, just like say use a darker gold on the lines of the print, or black(black might be too much though thinking about it), but if you can tell in person better leave it, they still look really good, and the good tips on the laces is an awesome touch

Ok I get what ur saying. Only thing that's keeping me from adding a darker gold is that the gold in natural light almost changes shade when angled differently and I really like how that looks. The pictures above don't do justice for the color and richness of the gold

great work and as far as what would make them better id say do what you like cuz they look good and unfortunately most will think they are fake but man oh man great work!

I can't give u a specific time length but I have nothing but praise for angelus paint, especially when applied correctly. I personally prefer airbrushing the midsole with very light coats of paint, giving it time to fully dry and bond with the surface. I believe that it definitely lasts longer than the factory midsole paint especially on the recent jordan 3s.

PLEASSEE tell me the name of the gold paint you used and where you got it. PLEASE ASAP

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom