Jordan 3lab5 metallic legit check

I got reciept though?
mean.gif
 Dude. Stop buying kicks or READ some of these 1000s of pages of VERY USEFUL information on this site.

If I gave you a loaf of bread with a Footlocker receipt would you think its a pair of Jordans? Receipts and Ebay feedback mean NOTHING these days. ESPECIALLY when dealing with shoes.

Lol I know that, but early releases with reciept doesn't add up to me. I'm not saying they're real that's why I'm asking anybody who can help.

I honestly am not sure about these, but I do know that anybody can buy a legit pair of shoes and a fake pair and sell the fakes with the receipt. Wait for more opinions about this particular pair.

Lol I know that, but early releases with reciept doesn't add up to me. I'm not saying they're real that's why I'm asking anybody who can help.
Well I would say dude prob either got a legit pair on RD and swapped or got a receipt and copied it to sell his stock of fakes. Or just bought the receipt on ebay for 5$.. Yes ive seen it happen.

IMHO you got something like these. http://www.stylejordans.com/599581-...etallic-black-black-metallic-silver-P374.html  with a legit or faked receipt. Note those pix look to be a legit pair as well. However thats not what will ship out.

The embossing looks weak on this pair as well as the accessory being wrong, and quality issues are BIG RED flags for me.

Last edited:
So these shoes def fake. I should process for a refund?
Personally I would. You prob paid good $ for these so I would want to be 100% sure. An this pair just isnt doing it for me. I would want a solid with correct accessories pair personally.

Ok I called up the store with the reciept number, I asked about these 2 extra stickers on the box and he said yeah we put those on our boxes for store Inventory, so it's really confusing me. I'm prob. Gonna file a refund but shoes have reciept, store verified box, but he could've switched em out. I don't wanna have fakes but the laces feel right, the nubuck tab at the bottom of the laces are right, the material on the inside is right? Could you guys maybe look at

The Jordan card is correct btw the 5lab3 re card is the one they gave out on this
In that case they MAY be ok, just a sloppy pair. The better lit pix does make the embossing look deeper..IDK I'm kinda on the fence now..hahaha.

I've been watching unboxing and the jumpman is sloppy 99% of the time which is stupid if you're paying a premium price of 225. The lacelocks are smokey black, there's minimal stitching like I should be. The lace holes are good, I just really think they'd be worse if they were fakes

Back
Top Bottom