Jordan 4 DB Legit/Price Check

My bad posted this in nike forum but what's up everyone looking for a legit check on a pair of pre owned DB 4s and also price check he said he wore them 3 times 9.5/10 you be the judge thanks

I'm asking about DB 4s this dude decided to hijack my thread but to answer his question they look good its one pic tho, not really a close up of anything one pic isnt really gonna show much especially that pic i guess it looks good take a sharp knife and drag it lightly against carbon fiber if it damages the carbon or theres anything on the knife its fake thats one way of knowing but id appreciate it if you make ur own thread

I'm asking about DB 4s this dude decided to hijack my thread but to answer his question they look good its one pic tho, not really a close up of anything one pic isnt really gonna show much especially that pic i guess it looks good take a sharp knife and drag it lightly against carbon fiber if it damages the carbon or theres anything on the knife its fake thats one way of knowing but id appreciate it if you make ur own thread
the DBs look fine but used is used.. It doesn't matter how many times they were worn..I would be willing to bet they have been worn more than 3 times..Don't pay a BN price

As for you're 11 carbon fiber "test" that's not an accurate way of determining authenticity.. Decent fakes also use carbon fiber.

Last edited:
yea im sure he rocked them more then 3 times theres a slight crease on one shoe and the other has none i was able to get him to sell me them for $600 knowing that BN prices are $1200+ i felt the savings was worth it. I copped anyways waiting to receive them to check the condition in person but for $600 based on the pics, what you think?

good to know on testing carbon fiber the high quality fakes these days are crazy good, thanks for feedback

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom