Jordan 5 oreo legit check

Hi, I'm about to trade my Xtuff sk8 hi's for Jordan 5 Oreos. It's very hard for me to tell the difference between real ones and fake ones, the colour of the shoe makes it even more difficult. The shoe seems to be in a good condition, soles are yellow but I think it's normal (or isn't it? I never had Jays with icey soles). I know, that the qualitiy of Photos isn't good, I just hope that somebody could be able to tell me if those are fake or not. I would be very thankfull :smile:
View media item 1701478View media item 1701479View media item 1701480View media item 1701481View media item 1701482

these look fake. widows peaks all over the shoes, even on the back. the netting looks like hard plastic and its weird how the upper netting is perfectly clear and sole is piss yellow.. the first pic also is a dead giveaway.. the whole structure of the shoe looks horrible.. stay away

now that i look at it the jumpman on the tongues are way off too, theyre misaligned.. seller purposely trying to angle to hide the flaw

Back
Top Bottom