Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

I dont know why I ddnt check locally for these I just figured they was sold out, went into a local finish line and seen these on display....they still had a size 11 in the back. I could've bought these had em in hand now and spent the extra $5 & saved my $15 reward for another release :smh:

Anyone need these still?

i know a spot with 2 pairs

Last edited:
I've seen spots in Tampa that still have these and spots in Tallahassee, desire is low lol Nike should've made that "Pre-Grape" announcement from the jump to build hype.

Last edited:
I returned my first pair to Nike but my addiction to 5s got me another pair of these. These have slowly been warming up to me now. I'm liking them more. Definitely will be a winter 5 for me.

Matters7 great collection man! Very impressive! 5s are a great shoe. So many great colorways.

Like my pair! There nothing special but a all navy blue pair of shoes isn't common in the j world and 5s are comfy I rock lots of navy so I'm happy. Might not wear for a couple years so people be.like dam u got those! cause one day they'll be more popular wit so phew around cause people slept

I wore my pair a couple of times already and while they are pretty comfortable, I think i'm gonna make these one of my fall/winter kicks because my feet were burning up in these with the warmer weather.

THE MOST SLEPT ON RELEASE THIS YEAR THUS FAR! Quality of leather is way better than what they've been giving.

These are highly slept on. I immediately copped a pair of these and will definitely cop more. I wish they had similar quality leather to the White Metallic V's though.

Last edited:
These are highly slept on. I immediately copped a pair of these and will definitely cop more. I wish they had similar quality leather to the White Metallic V's though.
I wouldn't say these were slept on... at all. people aren't gonna look back and regret not coppin

I wouldn't say these were slept on... at all. people aren't gonna look back and regret not coppin

Man people always regret not copping. People regret not copping them terrible burgandy vs and the dtrt iiis

If this shoe came out last year..around the same time those weak 14s came out.then I coulda seen them selling out quick. Instead JB dropped these EARLY in May 2015..when people knew Hares, Bred 11 lows and Chicago 1s were only weeks away. But..in a few months..after the Bordeauxs drop..these 5s gonna be gone.

Man people always regret not copping. People regret not copping them terrible burgandy vs and the dtrt iiis
burgandys aren't the best but they do look nice when the sole yellows and you get that 2 color contrast

If this shoe came out last year..around the same time those weak 14s came out.then I coulda seen them selling out quick. Instead JB dropped these EARLY in May 2015..when people knew Hares, Bred 11 lows and Chicago 1s were only weeks away. But..in a few months..after the Bordeauxs drop..these 5s gonna be gone.
black toe 14s weak compared to these? chill b

Last edited:
U KNOW i wasn't talking bout no black toe 14s...lols. That's the only 14s anybody got.
The sport blue 14s and thunder 14s are what I were referring to as WEAK.

U KNOW i wasn't talking bout no black toe 14s...lols. That's the only 14s anybody got.
The sport blue 14s and thunder 14s are what I were referring to as WEAK.
lol forgot... shows what I thought of those I guess. brother leaves his sport blues outside of the front door all the time and had no issues of someone taking them

thunders would had been nice if the yellow wasn't so... yellow

Back
Top Bottom