Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

Nike gave reserve on snkrs and not Nike+
Cuz they want all of that $400
No discounts alllowed...Nike something else I tell ya lol
Keep tellin' y'all.  This is the scene in Beaverton during marketing meetings. "Nah-we gonna cut out all them disco codes on reserves!"

laugh.gif

Man wish these werent 400. Love grey sneakers and have the greens but just pulled on the kaws 4s earlier this week and idk if I can justify 400 for these.

Got a reservation for these as well, 1st reservation in a loooooooong time..... sucks cause i want them (since the Vs are my favorite J's) but i can't see doing another $400 for these, got the green but think ima have to pass on these and hopefully find them cheaper down the road 
ohwell.gif

$400 for an all white shoe with "premium" materials [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Philosophical question: is trying to flex in $400 sneakers that nobody wants actually a legit flex? It seems like this ruins the entire point of trying to stunt lol

Man just checked to see if sizes had sold out on the reservation and it says theyre all sold out :lol: last I checked had a fsr.

^[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I'm all over those if they release.

cant wait for all these to hit outlets lmao if the blacks got 3m tho then issa rd cop flight 23 here ic lol

Back
Top Bottom