Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

not much over retail if you need your size 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 13 left available. I have pretty decent luck with capsule and the CAD to USD conversion isnt much and they actually ship extremely fast. I've grabbed a few all star weekend releases from here each year. 

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/air-jordan-5-retro-prem-881432-305
how is it possible that they still have some sizes left here and they were all gone in seconds from nike

I liked how jb switched it up and used an exclusive box for these because the early UAs had the og 5 box :lol:

Huh. I think there are still some pairs sitting somewhere. I haven't tried any mall stores

Price point aside, these are absolutely fire!! Went straight to feet when I got them in hand.

The leather quality is pretty amazing.

Looking forward to seeing how these age.

Fits a little tighter than the standard nubuck aj5 just from how much stiffer the leather is but I see this getting alot of wear and breaking in nicely. Maybe not wet wear simply because fo the leather overlay on the midsole but damn. I can't stop looking.

Price point aside, these are absolutely fire!! Went straight to feet when I got them in hand.

The leather quality is pretty amazing.
Looking forward to seeing how these age.

Fits a little tighter than the standard nubuck aj5 just from how much stiffer the leather is but I see this getting alot of wear and breaking in nicely. Maybe not wet wear simply because fo the leather overlay on the midsole but damn. I can't stop looking.

View media item 2334026

Do they run big (like the Pinnacle 1's) due to the leather interior? Or true to size? I had to size down from my true size 8.5 to size 8 in the Pinnacle 1s due to them running half size big

Last edited:
I got TTS and it fits great.

It was a little tougher to get on simply due to leather stiffness but that'll change with wear I'm sure.

Been wearing mine for a few days now and it's creasing nicely (good luck to those of you that hate creases. this one will be a *****).

Noticed that the leather is actually getting a lot softer than I anticipated. This is going to be a buttery shoe.

Any idea how I can darken my pair a bit (maybe a leather oil)? The color is inconsistent throughout unfortunately.
Just general wear might do it?

I think the unevenness of the colouring is intended. I don't know if you'll have alot of luck darkening the dyed leather. 

but to note, I'm not a leather expert.

Anybody ever use sole protectors at all? Thinking about maybe picking up some for this pair but dont know if its worth it or not

Back
Top Bottom