Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

Im not sure. I pulled the shoe up in Nike+ app and it says Buy. Ive received no email, code, or anything in my app that says get your pair now. I did however get one for the Jordan Golf 1.

Last edited:
Everytime when reserves go out the shoe pops up to buy
But unless you got a reserve you couldn't buy saying you need a code
Like dude mentioned above there is no code
They need to fix that

Last edited:
tumblr_ol3yxgBnt41r92k5yo1_500.jpg

5s are my favorite but this price is crazy. I did get a reserve for the Jordan 1 golf shoe. Why I have no idea. I haven't bought any Jordan 1s nor any golf shoes. :D

damn, all this time i thought these were $250. just realized today they're $400. the plug is gonna be a little irritated i'm sure. i told him to hold me a few pairs, but i'm not dropping $1300 on 3 pairs of these. fears crush these anyway. so do olives for that matter.

:smh:

What time do these drop on snkrs and any other online spots dropping?

Last edited:
Man I wanted these when I first saw pics
I love 5's it was my first pair of Jordan's
But when I saw that $400 price....[emoji]128549[/emoji]

been under a rock my man??

Kinda lol. I guess I shoukda said is release still at 9am. :lol:. But as far as other online drops Idk. Normal places I check are only doing in store. You know any other online drops? Will rep of course.

Honestly I was tempted to cop these J5 TF's but I browsed for more pics of it and got turned off with the "Premium Upper" and leather wrapped midsoles. This combination will lead to issues later when it's set for DS.. I'd rather have the J5 Fear Pack anyday over these and the $400 SRP over its aesthetics and CW sets a big setback for JB Fans..

Couldn't pass on the Nike reservation for these...  Especially with that 25% off coupon.  And in an unexpected twist, Nike shipped them overnight free (they'll be in hand today)!

Couldn't pass on the Nike reservation for these...  Especially with that 25% off coupon.  And in an unexpected twist, Nike shipped them overnight free (they'll be in hand today)!

View media item 2327694

View media item 2327694
nice pickup, I pulled the trigger at the last minute too, I only had 20% off so they were $340 shipped, standard shipping for me,probably because I waited until just before 8pm to pull the trigger.

Great pickup guys and nice discount. Post pics when you get them!

Back
Top Bottom