Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

View media item 2328776
I'm literally out right now. I was getting ready to grab a couple pairs and possibly use as trade bait for a couple shoes I need but screw this, I'm outta here. Nobody wants these lol. Correction, no one wants to pay that retail price let alone my resell price if I can't trade them. Store only gives store credit as a refund. Not about to jam my funds up like this.

Man I wonder how these fit. How have remastered 5s fit. Will rep for info

Last edited:
I'm predicting a sell out within the first 5-10 minutes because no one knows true availability or demand. I personally want these to complement my Olives

All the past Premium $400 releases have sold out and I had no doubt these would too.

Congrats to those who purchased them.

Last edited:
Titolo still has some but they want $499 and $36 to ship.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to order then call later to add a discount. They act lame sometimes like "SNKRS purchases are not eligible for discounts" Nikes customer service is either stellar or dismal no inbetween

I got in on time, but decided not to. Too rich for my blood. I slept on it overnight, still cant justify the price. No turning back now. Sold out. But so far no regrets.

Doubt its fake. Same thing with ginger 4s. Sold out in minutes and havent restocked. They were available at other retailers days after tho. Nike has no reason to fake seel out a shoe in 4 mins lol. 30 ok maybe not 4.

Back
Top Bottom