Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

I got them in my cart for practice. Seemed like an easy cop but Ima wait to see what other people say. ****** said the shooting star pack was an easy cop after I waited in like for 30 minutes and got the OOS message.

I think I'm ready for them Carmine 6s next week, leggo.

Wow copped both penny pack and these!
Those Early links !!!
Yeah, i used an early link too. That **** was easy af. aha 
smokin.gif

Wow. I have never been ablecto buy any shoe online. I get this in the cart and start putting in my cc info. Im happy AF right?. I hit next step and they say my time had ran out and it was now sold out. Crushed.

Wow. I have never been ablecto buy any shoe online. I get this in the cart and start putting in my cc info. Im happy AF right?. I hit next step and they say my time had ran out and it was now sold out. Crushed.

i swear im so sick lol

DId anyone but me have trouble using the originally link nike tweeted out? As soon i clicked j23's link the shoes popped up though.

had a pair added to cart then got an error saying something along the lines "after we reviewed..." (i should of screenshot it) and were removed from cart. :x

Last edited:
I tried on a computer and my daughter did while my friend was on the phone trying for an 8. I clicked my pics first got put in line but got a message saying some type of keys were missing, my daughter got in line for about a minute and they added to cart tried checking out and got cart jacked. My buddy on the phone got cart jacked too smh

Y'all really killed nike these sold faster than I thought
Dude put out every link for shoes releasing this morning. Anytime there is an EL that equals instant or faster then normal sell out. I had sz 12 in cart and fumbled around putting in my 25 off gift for nike and lost shoes oh well on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom