Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Finally a good video, these are fire, y'all need to see them in person to make your decision! I can't wait to see!

Last edited:
sick.gif
  The lack of attention on these says it all...  
sick.gif

The silver/white pair shine like crazy. I was shocked when I snapped the first few pics.

Here's a side by side with the DB9s.

View media item 969620
Looking forward to the black pair. "Gunmetal" upper, paired with the blue outsole looks great to me.
I'm looking forward to them too, and I actually don't mind that they are slighter duller. Wish these would've came first

Houston Fam, I went tonight and got sharpstown (no first colony). Going for memorial city and maybe Galleria tomorrow. I'm making a Dropbox and will send you a link to if you can contribute a code. Need Greenpoint, Willowbrook, Baytown, West Oaks, Deerbrook, and Woodlands.

For sure copping these... Bought all the Lab Series so far.

Damn only 7 pages 3 days before RD...

Last edited:
Houston Fam, I went tonight and got sharpstown (no first colony). Going for memorial city and maybe Galleria tomorrow. I'm making a Dropbox and will send you a link to if you can contribute a code. Need Greenpoint, Willowbrook, Baytown, West Oaks, Deerbrook, and Woodlands.

I stay down the street from west oaks so I'll grab that one after work.. Gonna hit the galleria also just on case

Back
Top Bottom