Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Jordan Brand with the troll of the decade :lol:

Place a highly anticipated shoe in a pack with an outlet mall bargain bin shoe... If these move, expect more overly priced releases that pair a retro with a performance hoops shoe. Cats are basically paying $400 for one shoe :lol:

%99 chance I'll win this raffle since my homegirl works at said store but won't have the guap for it since I'm paying for a funeral this Thursday. I'm more than willing to meet a nter at the location and throw the oop

Jordan Brand with the troll of the decade
laugh.gif

Place a highly anticipated shoe in a pack with an outlet mall bargain bin shoe... If these move, expect more overly priced releases that pair a retro with a performance hoops shoe. Cats are basically paying $400 for one shoe
laugh.gif
Man dudes are idiots they don't care. That's why I don't even blame Nike for butt ****ing majority of these clowns.

Lol, Some ppl just like em bruh, we aint all got UR taste yanno
This is what I am saying, people think their opinions are the end all be all of the sneaker world. If they dont like something everyone else is stupid for liking them.

What's funny to me is if these do skyrocket in value in the aftermarket, people gonna forget all about the $500 price tag.

This is what I am saying, people think their opinions are the end all be all of the sneaker world. If they dont like something everyone else is stupid for liking them.

What's funny to me is if these do skyrocket in value in the aftermarket, people gonna forget all about the $500 price tag.
Let them hate, i want my chance to purchase these to move up a couple .001% points

I was going to go and get raffle tickets for this today.

But its too hot and this set is not worth it.

Don't get me wrong I would pay a pretty penny for just the 6's

But a $500 set ny heat and a cp 3 shoe don't mix

Last edited:
Lol, Some ppl just like em bruh, we aint all got UR taste yanno
Sure guy show me your CP3 collection fambs
laugh.gif
........ I like the 6's also but there's noway I'm paying 400+ for them yanno?

I don't give a **** if they skyrocket in value. I buy my kicks to rock not to look at as potential investments. You new dudes don't care about jack that's why the prices continue to rise on kicks across the boardl. I do like the 6's I'm just not dumb enough to pay 500 for them retail.

Sure guy show me your CP3 collection fambs :lol: ........ I like the 6's also but there's noway I'm paying 400+ for them yanno?

I don't give a **** if they skyrocket in value. I buy my kicks to rock not to look at as potential investments. You new dudes don't care about jack that's why the prices continue to rise on kicks across the boardl. I do like the 6's I'm just not dumb enough to pay 500 for them retail.
lol new dudes. Really dont think because ive been on NT a year that im a 'new' dude. Also i got money to blow so ill drop that 500 gladly for something I like because that little change comes and goes.

its not about investments to me either, I clearly wear ALL of my kicks regardless of aftermarket value.

Nobody ive talked to can justify why there asking 250 for a CP3... That shoe is worth 170 at best. Smh. Cmon JB. Doing this to get the CP3 numbers up. Loyal fans will rock no matter what but I think this is pure evil.

Sure guy show me your CP3 collection fambs :lol: ........ I like the 6's also but there's noway I'm paying 400+ for them yanno?

There ya go again," dumb enough" ypur the only person dumb enough too write that ****.
If u do t like it keep it moving Charlie! We dont give a **** but ur complaining bs.

We cop cos we rock, dont come back here sayn " i wish i copped" after release if there flyin off ebay for a stack min.

Last edited:
It sucks that these are priced at so much, I'm really digging the 6s, this the first pair of jays I've liked with the teal and black since the Aquas!

There ya go again," dumb enough" ypur the only person dumb enough too write that ****.
If u do t like it keep it moving Charlie! We dont give a fuk but ur complaining bs.

We cop cos we rock, dont come back here sayn " i wish i copped" after release if there flyin off ebay for a stack min.
Dumb? You might want to start with typing coherent English be.
lol new dudes. Really dont think because ive been on NT a year that im a 'new' dude. Also i got money to blow so ill drop that 500 gladly for something I like because that little change comes and goes.

its not about investments to me either, I clearly wear ALL of my kicks regardless of aftermarket value.
Yea fam you're the only dude with money to blow be
laugh.gif
...... The new dude comment has nothing to do with NT or post counts. It's the mentality I'm talking about. The pack is not worth 500 but since you have money to blow it is right? Suckers get licked though.

Last edited:

Dumb? You might want to start with typing coherent English be.

Yea fam you're the only dude with money to blow be
laugh.gif
...... The new dude comment has nothing to do with NT or post counts. It's the mentality I'm talking about. The pack is not worth 500 but since you have money to blow it is right? Suckers get licked though.
Well I'm not the person whining about the pack being $500, if it ain't worth it to you then it is what it is. This hobby ain't getting any cheaper either adjust or move on, stop whining about price if you won't/can't pay it.

And clearly it was coherent enough for you to read and respond. Either I am out of this part of the conversation.

Well I'm not the person whining about the pack being $500, if it ain't worth it to you then it is what it is. This hobby ain't getting any cheaper either adjust or move on, stop whining about price if you won't/can't pay it.

And clearly it was coherent enough for you to read and respond. Either I am out of this part of the conversation.
You need some serious sense slapped into you. I can afford the pack just like you can. I'm just not dumb enough to purchase it because it's not worth the retail price.

You need some serious sense slapped into you. I can afford the pack just like you can. I'm just not dumb enough to purchase it because it's not worth the retail price.
Why because I believe in you pay for what you want? That's why I work to be able to afford those things. Clearly the pack isn't worth it to YOU, keyword "you". Plenty of others think it is, I am saying your theory is flawed, since it revolves around your opinion of what a material object is worth to someone other than yourself.

Why because I believe in you pay for what you want? That's why I work to be able to afford those things. Clearly the pack isn't worth it to YOU, keyword "you". Plenty of others think it is, I am saying your theory is flawed, since it revolves around your opinion of what a material object is worth to someone other than yourself.
CP3s retail for what price? The Cigar 6 retailed for what price? Add both amounts together and what price do you come up with? Is it equal to, more or less than 500? If the price you came up with is less than 500, it's not worth it. You're obviously fine with JB raping you which is cool. I can still call a spade a spade though.

CP3s retail for what price? The Cigar 6 retailed for what price? Add both amounts together and what price do you come up with? Is it equal to, more or less than 500? If the price you came up with is less than 500, it's not worth it. You're obviously fine with JB raping you which is cool. I can still call a spade a spade though.

Lol iight homie. You win, your right. It isn't worth it, and every person who buys this pack is wasting their money. Good luck copping whatever you feel is worth the price tag.

If anybody is really looking for this pack and worried about not getting them Saturday, Kixsquare has a FSR for $650. If it's worth it..... In your opinion.

View media item 1031673

Last edited:
Lol iight homie. You win, your right. It isn't worth it, and every person who buys this pack is wasting their money. Good luck copping whatever you feel is worth the price tag.

Dont waste ya time homie. He trying too you what too do with YOUR money. Ignoring any comments from him. Theory's invalid. We like. So we copped. Pretty ******* simple really aye

Back
Top Bottom