Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

I am starting to doubt the 2k number. Was it ever officially confirmed. Too many places have them. With numbers that low I would have thought these were only going to be ndc release.

I am starting to doubt the 2k number. Was it ever officially confirmed. Too many places have them. With numbers that low I would have thought these were only going to be ndc release.
There is a lot of fakes out there, just be careful. If the 6 is sold separate especially. That's making it look like there everywhere.

Last edited:
I wasn't counting the bay pairs. Just at legit resellers and sellers.
Where? Footlocker map shows barely anywhere. I see what ya saying but how many pairs are these small shops etc getting is the question you need too ask them

I'll officially have to chalk this VI up after Saturday. Five hun will be the cheapest you get it for possibly.
mean.gif
 I mean whoever goes out of their way to cop a pack, with a CERTIFIED undesired shoe for most, isn't probably going to sell the highly desired shoe for box price or less than?..not claiming this to be fact but, just my feeling. hope they don't pull no ish like this with the History of Jordan VI's.

Ya I would expect footlocker map to be pretty much empty. Really only major cities with 20 pairs each maybe which is nothing given they all have HoH and niketown. Then the online pairs and then ndc pairs. So how do the reseller posted above have a full size run at a decent price at that? These are like yeezy numbers or less right? If the 2k number is correct. Chances of kopping on ndc are nothing.

Last edited:

I'll officially have to chalk this VI up after Saturday. Five hun will be the cheapest you get it for possibly.
mean.gif
 I mean whoever goes out of their way to cop a pack, with a CERTIFIED undesired shoe for most, isn't probably going to sell the highly desired shoe for box price or less than?..not claiming this to be fact but, just my feeling. hope they don't pull no ish like this with the History of Jordan VI's.
Yeh I want them history 6's I don't see this type of pack being a regular occurance though. They don't pump packs all the time. Theyl drop sep, I HOPE lol.

Does flightclub have any is the real question?

Just came back from Round 1 of getting a raffle ticket. Tomorrow is round 2 and last round for the world tour raffle. Going everywhere in NYC. Managed to secure a pack thanks to a store employee for $50 extra. So If I win, I win and even out when I resell the extras. If not then I ended up paying just $50 extra for a pack. :smile:

Ya I would expect footlocker map to be pretty much empty. Really only major cities with 20 pairs each maybe which is nothing given they all have HoH and niketown. Then the online pairs and then ndc pairs. So how do the reseller posted above have a full size run at a decent price at that? These are like yeezy numbers or less right? If the 2k number is correct. Chances of kopping on ndc are nothing.
yeah man, it was one thing last week to search the championship pack and 3 stores popped up...But when I did the same and the nearest FTL was Florida I was like
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeh I want them history 6's I don't see this type of pack being a regular occurance though. They don't pump packs all the time. Theyl drop sep, I HOPE lol.

Does flightclub have any is the real question?
yeah I meant not only pack-wise but, crock stories with alleged low low numbers and what not as well. The nickname alone makes me cringe at how they plan on rolling them out release wise!
sick.gif
 but red is my fav color so I'm in regardless.

yeah man, it was one thing last week to search the championship pack and 3 stores popped up...But when I did the same and the nearest FTL was Florida I was like
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

yeah I meant not only pack-wise but, crock stories with alleged low low numbers and what not as well. The nickname alone makes me cringe at how they plan on rolling them out release wise!
sick.gif
 but red is my fav color so I'm in regardless.
Yehk, being red it wont be easy
Just came back from Round 1 of getting a raffle ticket. Tomorrow is round 2 and last round for the world tour raffle. Going everywhere in NYC. Managed to secure a pack thanks to a store employee for $50 extra. So If I win, I win and even out when I resell the extras. If not then I ended up paying just $50 extra for a pack.
smile.gif
Nice work bro! No hate in that paragraph, :smile: youre gonna love em

I dont doubt that their may be more than 2k pack but I still wouldn't go just based on the fact that these are in boutiques as well. Im fairly certain the fear 5s and Yeezy's were in those kinds of stores. Its been said before they may have 1 size run so don't sleep if you actually want them. I hope you guys all get a pair if you really want them.

I can easily see limited to 2k if each store got 15 pairs
Yeah it still looks like 2K to me. Not trying too create hype, just doing some loose maths... 200 under in Australia, Someone said Europe 800. 1000 over USA very possible, especially since FTL has so little drop spots and the boutiques will get 1 size run. Wouldn't think theyd be a lot online. Limited for a few reasons, scared they wont sell due to the cp3, 2014 pairs maybe for 2014 world cup. And well, the quality is too be seen! That leather makes noises only real leather makes when you rub it. Either way itl be easier too cop then if it was combined with a retro

Why because I believe in you pay for what you want? That's why I work to be able to afford those things. Clearly the pack isn't worth it to YOU, keyword "you". Plenty of others think it is, I am saying your theory is flawed, since it revolves around your opinion of what a material object is worth to someone other than yourself.

CP3s retail for what price? The Cigar 6 retailed for what price? Add both amounts together and what price do you come up with? Is it equal to, more or less than 500? If the price you came up with is less than 500, it's not worth it. You're obviously fine with JB raping you which is cool. I can still call a spade a spade though.

I feel your outlook and perspective on this but your disgust should be directed at nike and not the consumer, if someone likes the 6 and has to cop the pack to get them that's just how it is. It's not like people petitioned for cp3s to be forced on us and we sure as hell didn't set the prices.
Nikes been raping us, anybody that thinks it started with this pack is delusional.

Be realistic here, no one and I mean no one would buy those cp3s at a $250 price tag... People like the 6s, people want the 6s and at face value consumers are going to be paying a retail of $375 for this one pair of shoes that they like. That's insane, especially coming from a company that announced only a 15 to 20% increase next year for "remastered" premium shoes

I feel your outlook and perspective on this but your disgust should be directed at nike and not the consumer, if someone likes the 6 and has to cop the pack to get them that's just how it is. It's not like people petitioned for cp3s to be forced on us and we sure as hell didn't set the prices.
Nikes been raping us, anybody that thinks it started with this pack is delusional.

If consumers realized they didn't need every single release then prices and marketing like this wouldn't fly b/c the pack would sit... But I digress

double shoe packs always end up at outlets are higher volumes than most sneakers for some reason, As history has shown

Only thing is that I can't see these sitting. Even if it's a horrible pack with the CP3s, there are way more sneakerheads out there that don't mind the CP3s than the number of pairs out there. I'm certain that the world itself has thousands of times more sneakerheads than just 2000 pairs (thereabouts). Not to count the fact that ~2000 pairs will also be divided up into varying sizes too.

Only thing is that I can't see these sitting. Even if it's a horrible pack with the CP3s, there are way more sneakerheads out there that don't mind the CP3s than the number of pairs out there. I'm certain that the world itself has thousands of times more sneakerheads than just 2000 pairs (thereabouts). Not to count the fact that ~2000 pairs will also be divided up into varying sizes too.
Dudes will be hoopin in the cp3s and rock the vi's

Back
Top Bottom