Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Just got a call from the Beverly center HOH 
smokin.gif

Pass on these. Im just going to wait for the new oreo 6s alkost similar to that brazil except for the green and yellow. Anyway, mot all retailer branches will have this pack not because its suuuuper limited but because they chose not to get it since this mght just sit on the shelves (suburban areas). Thsts why there are a lot of stocks in retail branches that sre holding this pack.

Smh.. GOT a call from the galleria just now.. My girl put her name on a ticket but put my number since I'm off.. Dude says he's gonna have to pass it on to the next customer since she can't answer the phone..

Smh.. GOT a call from the galleria just now.. My girl put her name on a ticket but put my number since I'm off.. Dude says he's gonna have to pass it on to the next customer since she can't answer the phone..

That is the most ridiculous thing ever. I would be so pissed at that FTL.

That is the most ridiculous thing ever. I would be so pissed at that FTL.

Swear I had to repeat what he said three times to make sure I heard the bulls*** correctly.. Each time he was like yep, gotta move on.. Like so she won and would have to show up to the store tomorrow to pick them up, but can't be missing for the phone call mid day on a workday.. Ok dude

Swear I had to repeat what he said three times to make sure I heard the bulls*** correctly.. Each time he was like yep, gotta move on.. Like so she won and would have to show up to the store tomorrow to pick them up, but can't be missing for the phone call mid day on a workday.. Ok dude

That is so laughable I still can't believe it. Those people are just idiots. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Thats BS because say you didnt pick up the phone, they would have to leave a voicemail.. that makes ZERO sense ..

Is sobesoles the best priced resell spot online currently?
Not buying for myself, but im planning to pass the info to someone who wants the pack.
Don't like how the site hasn't updated its copyrighted from 2013.

I won NONE of the Cigar/Champagne pack.

I won TWO of the Brazil Pack.

This is my life. Now to try to trade one of these Brazil Packs for a Cigar/Champagne pack.

This is my life. Now to try to trade one of these Brazil Packs for a Cigar/Champagne pack.
Good luck trying to do that fam. I could see a one for one but a pack for pack oy vey.

honestly bro your ******... you might be able to swap a vi for vi but it wont happen for a whole pack.... bad/good luck if there ever was any damn

Last edited:

yeah dude your only going to get one shoe for this pack

no one is giving up to shoes for this pack

if you can afford to buy 2 packs set on one for down the line as trade bate

Good luck trying to do that fam. I could see a one for one but a pack for pack oy vey.

honestly bro your ******... you might be able to swap a vi for vi but it wont happen for a whole pack.... bad/good luck if there ever was any damn

yeah dude your only going to get one shoe for this pack

no one is giving up to shoes for this pack

if you can afford to buy 2 packs set on one for down the line as trade bate

C'mon guys...Positive Energy!!!!

But, yes...I believe you all to be correct :frown:

Back
Top Bottom