Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Smh.. GOT a call from the galleria just now.. My girl put her name on a ticket but put my number since I'm off.. Dude says he's gonna have to pass it on to the next customer since she can't answer the phone..
I HATE THAT ********..gotta be the most dumbest **** i hate about raffles

does it matter if she can talk at the moment or not..the point is her ticket was pulled in the raffle..

couple stores around me got the same procedure...

the clutch places put the raffle ticket winner numbers online..

So a lot of places by my area got champaigns and cigars didn't win no raffle for em less places got Brazils packs and I end up winning 3 are they even really that limited as people say they are ? And I guess I'll use the cp3 as a spare shoe to ball in

Can you write an email and call corporate? Usually they can do something to help you out. Maybe they could give you a discount on a future purchase which would be better than nothing.

Sorry to hear that dude.

I HATE THAT ********..gotta be the most dumbest **** i hate about raffles

does it matter if she can talk at the moment or not..the point is her ticket was pulled in the raffle..

couple stores around me got the same procedure...

the clutch places put the raffle ticket winner numbers online..
Can you write an email and call corporate? Usually they can do something to help you out. Maybe they could give you a discount on a future purchase which would be better than nothing.

Sorry to hear that dude.

Last edited:
Smh.. GOT a call from the galleria just now.. My girl put her name on a ticket but put my number since I'm off.. Dude says he's gonna have to pass it on to the next customer since she can't answer the phone..

you should have changed your voice bro

i did that once before and i fooled the store

you should have changed your voice bro

i did that once before and i fooled the store
Depending on how deep the dude's voice is, how is he going to sound like his girl?  Damn, all the things we do to get us a pair of JBs, Nike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending on how deep the dude's voice is, how is he going to sound like his girl?  Damn, all the things we do to get us a pair of JBs, Nike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't matter what he sounds like, he could've just said that that was him and it wouldve been the end of it. No need for a voice change :lol:
Even if his girl name is Mary and he said that was him what's the person calling gonna say? Absolutely nothing, they'll get in a lot of trouble if they laugh or do something stupid in that instance

Honestly that's the fair way to do it (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). But if she's not available when they call then they have to give it up. That's why they don't leave messages or call back. Like dude said earlier, when they called and said "Hi is this (your girls name)" you should have told them to hold on for her and just change your voice.

Call the DM and talk to him personally about the scenario. Happened to my boy on the 5Lab3s. They got him two pairs to make up for it.

roll.gif

Honestly that's the fair way to do it (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). But if she's not available when they call then they have to give it up. That's why they don't leave messages or call back. Like dude said earlier, when they called and said "Hi is this (your girls name)" you should have told them to hold on for her and just change your voice.
most stores leave voicemails now to tell you that you've won. i don't think it should have mattered that he answered the phone as long as his girl was going to be the one picking up the shoes 

Seems like its still super limited but no ones buying is of that retail price. Same thing happened here. There all sold out tho, just took longer then expected. These aint hitting outlets lpl

This is why i only sign up for raffles at stores i know dont have dickhead employees. Shoe Gallery is my go to store. 

I missed 3 calls from ShoeGallery for the Celebration pack and when i called back they just told me to come any time that day.

Last edited:
Friend just came from an outlet. The penny pack was spotted there.
Anyone think the Brazil would be like that?

Back
Top Bottom