Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

forgive me if this has been discussed recently... do we have a theory on the numbers on these? limited yes, but anything more concrete?

Nothing concrete I've seen. But we discussed it was around 200 in Australia + 800 in europe someone said. They said 2000 on release and if usa ended up with 1000 then its true. Dont know bout USA, anyone got a estimate for there?

thanks. so... definitley super duper limited QS. what i figured.

Last edited:
Nothing concrete I've seen. But we discussed it was around 200 in Australia + 800 in europe someone said. They said 2000 on release and if usa ended up with 1000 then its true. Dont know bout USA, anyone got a estimate for there?
pretty limited, khaled heard it straight from the streets

pretty limited, khaled heard it straight from the streets
The only thing that goes through my mine is "ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, bananaphone!". I never really grew up.

Smh I watched the sneak peek with Khaled the other day.. Dude is made fake, biggest hype beast I've seen in awhile... He makes up stupid *** names for his shoes because he don't know their real names lol...

Last edited:
Man, Who's going for this pack at 5am???   West Coast Time? 

Can't wait to see if i'm gonna be Smoking Hot this morning from missing out!

Or 

Not…...

I'll just being watching footlocker seeing how the release goes. Should bevinteresting

Last edited:
Everyone is secretly trying for these even tho they don't want them.. watch what a non-TLO limited Jordan release blow up into in less than an hour  

Last edited:
Somebody wants these………………………..

I just want the 6's

Last edited:
The Matching Gear…..

Can't wait for that Destroyer Jacket to Hit ROSS DRESS FOR LESS…. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I won NONE of the Cigar/Champagne pack.

I won TWO of the Brazil Pack.

This is my life. Now to try to trade one of these Brazil Packs for a Cigar/Champagne pack.
dont spend a 1k, to trade for 2 pair.. you can spend less and just get the 2 your want..  

i seriously doubt you'll get a even trade

Back
Top Bottom