Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Chris Paul doesn't even want these CP3's. Only person who might want these is his Statefarm brother Cliff Paul.  Whack! 

Shooting star pack limited too 2,000 pairs and had a Jordan in it? Not the same, but I see what ur saying with the not so favoured shoe. Jordans will always be more sought after then foams.But, glad too see your passing. Do you, whilst we keep doing us.

Remember then WACK AF Lebron XI 2k14's (2,014 made) are selling for around a stack, if they are selling for that, then these will go higher id think, as these actually look good
laugh.gif

yea, they sent me some more pics of some other sizes.  some were flawless, some had that stitching issue.  i ordered anyway, so we'll see.  i paid via American Express thru Paypal, so i'm double covered.

i should have them saturday and will post several pics....

Last edited:
No mine are flawless. Stay away play safe
Here you are spreading slander on a extremely legit dude.

ALL HIS PRODUCT COMES DIRECTLY FROM TEIR ZERO BRICK AND MORTAR

We all know JB has it's quality issues. Yet you try and make it seem as if SobeSoles is not legit.    

SMDH AT THESE DUDES WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE....

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone think is ad is legit

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/clo/4525012078.html

i called this kid last night got him down to $330.00 meet up asked this kid if these shoes where early released the kid said yes

he told me he worked at burger king in downtown manhattan but now he's not answering his phone since last night

he told me last night he would send more pics
it never happened

i told this guy i googled "his" pics but i believe the pic belongs to someone else

this a scam right ?

im ready to meet up

anyone think is ad is legit

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/clo/4525012078.html

i called this kid last night got him down to $330.00 meet up asked this kid if these shoes where early released the kid said yes

he told me he worked at burger king in downtown manhattan but now he's not answering his phone since last night

he told me last night he would send more pics
it never happened

i told this guy i googled "his" pics but i believe the pic belongs to someone else

this a scam right ?

im ready to meet up

Shoes are fake

when i did speak to him he told me he had a size 8 9 and 11 left

i guess people got took

Def did those ain't his pics what u think he has the whole pack and busting off the cp3s for 220 and selling the 6s for 330 to end up with retail

Ur better off paying that 610 shipped from sobessole and try selling the cp3s

Ur better off paying that 610 shipped from sobessole and try selling the cp3s

nah im passing on this pass because i dont want the cp 3's

even the lil penny is a better shoe then the cp 3 and that's not saying much

if i can get the 6's without a pack fine if not i guess i will not own the shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom