JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I'm at the point to never use anything with finish line. I had 3 cards that won't go thru and paypal error. Last year it was smooth sailing for all cards and paypal.
Only thing I heard work on there is Bill me Later. I just don't do it all together
Some people keep their gift cards laying around, I don't get through the splash consistently enough to ever do that.

laugh.gif

Cot damn Chrome Autofill kept putting my email address in the credit card field on FNL mobile site everytime I tried to submit the order. Kept getting error messages until the Splash screen returned then sold out when it came back.

Gotta google how to edit Chrome Autofill now.

looks like only 10.5, 11.5, and 14 still showing available on SP if you are lucky enough to get them in cart. I unfortunately am not.

Cot damn Chrome Autofill kept putting my email address in the credit card field on FNL mobile site everytime I tried to submit the order. Kept getting error messages until the Splash screen returned then sold out when it came back.

Gotta google how to edit Chrome Autofill now.
Same thing..... 

This was scary how fast it sold out. I can't miss out on those reverse true's or ferrari's.

Back
Top Bottom