JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Double up complete, these were sitting in my local footlocker all gone now though. anyway here are some high res shot for folks to know what a retail pair is like. also a comparison to the IR23 6s from earlier in the year. oh and Sneakerwatch if you use my pic at least give me CREDIT FOR THEM! 

Last edited:
fairly easy cop for the non-rookie heads. for those that still dont know or too lazy to go back a few pages the lace lock does seperate from the clear plastic cover if you want a more true 6 look

View media item 1123306View media item 1123307View media item 1123308
My beloved sneaker game, is so bizarre these days!.. One minute I can't find a GR jordan future in the whole city, and the next minute champs jus has a boat load of these? Strange... Line was dual fcfs champs & city gear. I was nervous counting the heads in front of me, roughly 50 something in line was my place, outta maybe low 100's crowd wise. Asked manager when I got in he said they got 32 pairs of spizike's and 80 of these... City gear sold out there pairs in minutes jus glad champs was on deck!
Congrats to all and keep hunting If you missed.

If you checking for left over pairs, I'd hit champs first. Manager said they had 3-5times more pairs than HoH.

Really surprised more people didnt score from FNL. Encountered 3 spa pages, checked out at 8:09, email confirmation at 8:13.

Really surprised more people didnt score from FNL. Encountered 3 spa pages, checked out at 8:09, email confirmation at 8:13.
at 7:02 in was at checkout and got charged over $1000 for each time i hit submit order.

they already gave me my money back, but that was BS.

Then I was on SP for an hour and kept getting errors and some other BS excuses....

I swear everyone on this planet wears a 10.5..............

at 7:02 in was at checkout and got charged over $1000 for each time i hit submit order.
they already gave me my money back, but that was BS.
Then I was on SP for an hour and kept getting errors and some other BS excuses....
I swear everyone on this planet wears a 10.5..............

I feel your pain, copped my first 6 of the year. Hoping to go 2 for 2 this month!

yea i belive 10,5 was soldout by 8:15 size 11 was up until 8:20, i almost checked out at 8.10 but went to hit submit order and it jumped to spa screen again [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Last edited:

Double up complete, these were sitting in my local footlocker all gone now though. anyway here are some high res shot for folks to know what a retail pair is like. also a comparison to the IR23 6s from earlier in the year. oh and Sneakerwatch if you use my pic at least give me CREDIT FOR THEM! 
I prefer the Infra 23 cause of the black mid sole and the color is insane. Since you have them both, what do you prefer?

yea i belive 10,5 was soldout by 8:15 size 11 was up until 8:20, i almost checked out at 8.10 but went to hit submit order and it jumped to spa screen again [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]
should have opened muuuuuulllltiple tabs bro.

Man....I've been gone way too long...Anyways, be prepared for the RETURN OF THE GIANT YELLOW WALL OF TEXT!!

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!

PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.

EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.

TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

First time I was unsuccessful online all year.  I don't go after everything but for whatever I really want I usually cop online without too much trouble.  Such a disappointment.. smh

Everywhere by me did Raffles... Lately these stores "re-raffle" the people who had originally entered... smh.. Any advice on obtaining a pair locally?

Tried to get an 8 1/2 but they only had a 12 at my local villa they also had a fsr of the og spizike's but i wasn't feeling them like that so i copped my shorty the tif 3's **** it i hate leaving stores empty handed View media item 1123407

First time I was unsuccessful online all year.  I don't go after everything but for whatever I really want I usually cop online without too much trouble.  Such a disappointment.. smh

Everywhere by me did Raffles... Lately these stores "re-raffle" the people who had originally entered... smh.. Any advice on obtaining a pair locally?
pay extra :lol:

Back
Top Bottom