JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Also I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but the interior padding on these is massively different compared to the other 6s dropped this year. It is MUCH softer and has a textured feel you it.

now this that ish I like. Str8 on feet, even if they do hit the box for weeks. #RockThemKicks
Lol yea I doubled up on these so definitely str8 to the feet for this pair, though I prob won't get back around to wearing them for a few months.

Just picked up my HOH raffle. Very impressed by these in person. I actually like them better then my IR23s

first off ongrats everyone that was able to secure their pairs. these are really nice!

unfortunately ndc screwed me this morning bad. did anyone else have trouble with NDC by getting repeated captcha. no matter how many i completed correctly they kept coming and i wasnt able to get in line for the shoes. anyone know the cause of this and why it happend. 

I got all the way to the final page on Finishline...They even took the money out of my paypal account...then I got cart jacked. I didn't even know that happens on Finishline.

It's been so long that I've had any success whatsoever online though, making it to the last page with them in my cart makes me feel like I won. That's pretty sad.

I never rely on copping pairs online though...

What stands out to me more than the color is the materials Nike used on these. They are shockingly soft, especially the non-tumbled part. I compared them to Oly VI's from a couple years ago, Infrared Vi from the infrared pack, the infrared23 ones from this year, and the midnight 6's from 2000....They're waaayy softer than all of them and probably softer than the midnights, but it's hard to tell cuz the midnights are very worn....

I'm extremely pleased with my pair.

I got all the way to the final page on Finishline...They even took the money out of my paypal account...then I got cart jacked. I didn't even know that happens on Finishline.

It's been so long that I've had any success whatsoever online though, making it to the last page with them in my cart makes me feel like I won. That's pretty sad.

I never rely on copping pairs online though...

What stands out to me more than the color is the materials Nike used on these. They are shockingly soft, especially the non-tumbled part. I compared them to Oly VI's from a couple years ago, Infrared Vi from the infrared pack, the infrared23 ones from this year, and the midnight 6's from 2000....They're waaayy softer than all of them and probably softer than the midnights, but it's hard to tell cuz the midnights are very worn....

I'm extremely pleased with my pair.
Nice right up. I landed a pair on EB. I was wondering is it just me or is it the only thing wrong with these are the white on white midsoles? I think I'm gonna customize the mids.

Back
Top Bottom